Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Hollywood Life: Megan Fox Flaunts Her Post-Baby Body On ‘Marie Claire’ UK

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Megan Fox Flaunts Her Post-Baby Body On 'Marie Claire' UK
Jan 30th 2013, 22:22

This sexy bombshell is fully committed to her new role, as a mom! Her post-baby body is in tip-top shape but the sex symbol is actually content with being a homebody and spending time with her son and her hubby, who she calls her ‘soulmate.’ Check out the pics and see what she had to say!

Megan Fox, 26, is glowing on the new cover of Maire Clarie UK, which is on newstands Jan.31. The seductive actress has a new found meaning in her life. All she does these days at home in Los Angeles, California is live and breathe her 4-month old newborn son, Noah Shannon Green. She also loves cooking and spending time with her soulmate and husband, Brian Austin Green, 39.

She enjoys what motherhood has brought her. Megan says ” All I wanted to do my whole, whole life was have a baby and, now, I've finally done it. I just want to give Noah as much of myself as I can. And I want to have more kids. That is where my heart is." She loves what the fortune and fame of being a celebrity has provided her, but she believes that’s not where her heart lies — at least not anymore. She states, "I've never been validated by work or fame or Hollywood or any of that. I recognize the blessings when they come – like, I recognize I'm so lucky to work with Judd Apatow -– but the ultimate satisfaction for me is being with my son.”

The next priority that Megan attends to after taking care of her baby is her husband, Brian. She is head over heels for him. She says, "I just think we got lucky. I believe he's my soulmate.” She also says it’s not easy, “but that doesn't mean it doesn't take work, because we are very, very different. But we are tolerant of each other and we try to be patient with each other, and I don't try to turn him into me and he knows not to try to turn me into him.” She gushes when she says, “He really is amazing. I should never, ever even think about complaining."

Megan loves cooking as she states, "I can cook, but I also want everything to look beautiful on the plate – then I get upset when people eat it. Everyone just tears through it and that makes me sad. It's not a rewarding experience for me to cook."

Do you like the “new” maternal side of Megan?

Kristin Baasansukh

More Related Megan News:

  1. Megan Fox & Brian Austin Green Welcome Baby Boy — Congrats
  2. Megan Fox Reveals She's Uncomfortable Being A Sex Symbol
  3. Megan Fox
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment