Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Hollywood Life: Lauren Conrad’s Red Lips & Cat Eyes On ‘Lucky’ Cover

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Lauren Conrad's Red Lips & Cat Eyes On 'Lucky' Cover
Jan 29th 2013, 17:30

The star looked super sexy with her pout painted in a bold cherry hue and her eyes accented with tiny wings–do YOU love the look? Sound off below!

For her March cover, Lauren Conrad, 26, amps up her kitten-ish appeal with hot matte red lips and liquid liner that’s strategically placed just on her top lash line and drawn to the outer corners. The look is so glamorous and provides a dressy counterpart to her casual jean shorts.

Lauren Conrad Talks Beauty & Style

The star tells Lucky the style advice that changes her life:  "I can't remember who told me this, but it was 'Get your clothes tailored.' Like most people, I used to wear clothing off the rack. But having them fitted to me makes a really big difference, especially with pieces like a cocktail dress. Little nips and tucks can take 10 pounds off you."

Her fashion regrets: "I try to never look back at how I dressed in the first few seasons of Laguna Beach because it was pretty bad … head-to-toe bad. This past summer, MTV replayed every episode and I would always see it and be like, Ahh, noo! I wore these capri denim pants a lot and they were so bad."

Now a bona fide fashion fixture, the star says reality tv hurt her reputation: "The TV show did not help my reputation very much. It was difficult to be taken seriously. But I think the fact that I went to school to study fashion and worked in the industry helped me. I think it's a good thing to feel like you have to prove something, because you're always going to have to work a little bit harder."

Well, we think Lauren is such a fashion and beauty icon these days, she’s definitely ditched her reality TV rep!

Lucky

HollywoodLifers, do YOU love Lauren’s cover beauty look? Sound off below!

– Jennifer Tzeses

More Beauty News:

Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment