Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Hollywood Life: Miley Cyrus Admits She’s Married: Watch The Video Debate

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Miley Cyrus Admits She's Married: Watch The Video Debate
Jan 29th 2013, 20:39

In Miley’s new ‘Cosmopolitan’ interview she calls Liam ‘hubby’ and says she’s married. Even though her rep denies it, do you think she really tied the knot? Watch our Editor-in-Chief Bonnie Fuller and Senior Reporter Chloe Melas debate the issue!

Is Miley Cyrus just bein’ Miley? The 20-year-old is confusing her fans because she’s calling Liam Hemsworth her husband but she’s not married? HollywoodLife.com‘s Bonnie Fuller and Chloe Melas are trying to figure out what’s going on and they want you to watch their video and tell us what you think!

Miley Says She’s Married

We told you that Miley told Cosmopolitan that she’s happy she doesn’t have to date anymore because she’s married.

“I know, right? I'm happy I don't have to date anymore though. All my friends are guys, so I hear the sh*t guys say about dating. One guy called me and said, ‘Miley, I don't know what to do — this girl won't leave my house. It's 6:00 and I have a blind date at 6:30.' And I was like, ‘I'm so happy I'm married, because you guys are cruel!’ It's hard to find a good guy, and all girl know that guys don't think with their brains.”

She even went on to say: “I can't even get coffee without a million paparazzi following me, so I don't know why anyone think I'm going to have this huge, extravagant wedding. That is so not who I am.” She even goes: “I’m married.”

Tell us what YOU think! Did Miley secretly tie the knot or is she just calling him “hubby” even though they’re not legally husband and wife?

— Chloe Melas

Follow
@ChrisRogers86

More ’Cosmopolitan’ Covers:

  1. Taylor Swift's Sexy 'Cosmopolitan' South Africa Cover Photo
  2. Leighton Meester's Sexy UK 'Cosmopolitan' Cover
  3. Demi Lovato Shows Sexy Cleavage On New ‘Cosmopolitan’ Cover
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment