Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Hollywood Life: Liam Hemsworth Responds To Miley Cyrus’ Marriage Quotes

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Liam Hemsworth Responds To Miley Cyrus' Marriage Quotes
Jan 29th 2013, 21:10

Miley may be referring to herself as married in interviews, but Liam’s saying otherwise! Find out what he has to say about his fiancée’s interesting choice of words!

Fans were surprised when, during an interview for the March 2013 issue of Cosmopolitan, Miley Cyrus called her sexy fiancé Liam Hemsworth, 23, her “hubby” and said she is married. Could such a momentous day have happened in secret? No so, says Liam!

A rep for Liam spoke to People, confirming that he and Miley, 20, are “definitely NOT married.” Well, that settles that!

Miley Cyrus Tells ‘Cosmo’ She’s Married

It seems that the “Can’t Be Tamed” singer must just lover to refer to herself as married, even if nothing has occurred, legally. During her interview with Cosmo, she was asked about her impressive dating past, which included hunks like Nick Jonas and Justin Gaston.

She admitted she’d done well for herself, saying, "I know, right? I'm happy I don't have to date anymore though. All my friends are guys, so I hear the sh*t guys say about dating. One guy called me and said, 'Miley, I don't know what to do — this girl won't leave my house. It's 6:00 and I have a blind date at 6:30.' And I was like, 'I'm so happy I'm married, because you guys are cruel!' It's hard to find a good guy, and all girl know that guys don't think with their brains."

Miley Calls Liam Hemsworth Her ‘Hubby’

Miley also referred to Liam as her “hubby” during the interview, while she was gushing about how hot she thinks she is. “I'll literally look at him and [will] be like 'You are hot, dear god!'"

"The other day, I turned on the pool heater and it was steaming, and he walked outside and took off his clothes and jumped in the pool. I was like, 'I'm gonna faint – the hottest guy of my life is in a steaming pool. This looks like a Playgirl shoot.' So I took a photo and made it the background on my phone. My best friend grabbed my phone and was like, 'Who's that? He is so hot!' That's my hubby!"

Do you think Miley and Liam are secretly married, HollywoodLifers?

WATCH: Miley Cyrus Calls Liam Hemsworth Her Husband

– Billy Nilles

More Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth Relationship News:

  1. Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth's Rings: Proof They're Secretly Married?
  2. Miley Cyrus Flaunts Sexy Bra In New 'Cosmopolitan' Photo Shoot
  3. Miley Cyrus Already Married? Calls Liam Hemsworth 'My Hubby'
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment