Friday, January 18, 2013

Hollywood Life: Mariah Carey Furious Nicki Minaj Rejects ‘Idol’ Hopeful Over Eyeshadow

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Mariah Carey Furious Nicki Minaj Rejects 'Idol' Hopeful Over Eyeshadow
Dec 5th 2001, 00:00

Drama on set! Mariah complained, ‘this is what I deal with,’ when Nicki refused to let a contestant through because her eyeshadow color threatened the rapper on the Jan. 17 episode of ‘American Idol.’

American Idol judges Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj feuded again on the Jan. 17 episode. This time, they argued over accepting a contestant due to her eyeshadow color!

“I liked it, I liked the choice of song and I thought your voice had a really pretty tone,” Mariah, 42, told Idol hopeful Stephanie Schimel.

But Nicki, 30, was not impressed saying, “I was not wowed. I thought your voice is pretty, you are pretty, but nothing jumped at me. We have seen such magnetic things today and I don’t think you compared to what we have seen today. I do not think you feel like a star. You are not giving me that thing. I do not feel it.”

Even fellow judge Randy Jackson thought she was talented! “Really? I am not sure what is happening? I think you are really talented,” he said.

Stephanie received three yeses from the judges and one no from Nicki.

Nicki then explained her decision by pointing out that Stephanie was wearing the same color eyeshadow at her. “We have a rivalry and that is why I said no.”

Mariah started pointing her finger in Nicki’s direction, and interrupting her saying, “This is what I deal with, this is what I deal with when I come into my job.”

Nicki then pointed at Mariah, without looking at her, and said “Oh no, because you ain’t got nothing like me.”

Mariah then quipped, “Exactly my dear” as she rolled her eyes. ”Calm down, slow down, relax,” she continued.

We can only imagine how the rest of the season will play out. Actually, we have an idea.

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Are you a fan of the new judges?

Subscribe to me on YouTube

— Chris Rogers

Follow
@ChrisRogers86

More American Idol News on HollywoodLife.com:

  1. 'American Idol' 2013: Season 12 May Be The Best Ever
  2. Mariah Carey Officially An ‘American Idol’ Judge For $18 Million
  3. ‘American Idol’ Premiere Preview — The Judges Go Down To Georgie
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment