Monday, January 28, 2013

Hollywood Life: Marion Cotillard’s Asymmetrical SAG Bob: Love The Dramatic Makeover? Vote

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Marion Cotillard's Asymmetrical SAG Bob: Love The Dramatic Makeover? Vote
Jan 28th 2013, 15:35

The stunning French star debuted a a sophisticated new chin length hairstyle for the 19th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards at The Shrine Auditorium on January 27, 2013 in Los Angeles, California. Do YOU love the dramatic ? Sound off below!

Marion Cotillard, 37, looks more beautiful than ever with an edgy yet sophisticated asymmetrical bob. It’s a big change for the star who chopped about te inches off of her long brunette locks. The style is incredibly flattering on the star and shows off her beautiful features in the best possible way.

All About Marion Cotillard

Though one of the most beautiful actresses in Hollywood, Marion is sheepish when it comes to her beauty. "I think I may have been on too many magazine covers," the actress told W Magazine. "In France, they like the underdog; in America, they appreciate success." ­

The naive French actress became proficient in English by the time she accepted the Academy Award in 2008 for La Vie En Rose. Today, she is fluent. In fact, in her next movie, which is still untitled, she speaks English with a Polish accent. “I recently spent six months filming in New York, and all my thoughts were in English. I played a Polish woman, and I would have loved to dream in Polish. Mostly, I am confused—some people talk to me in French, and I answer in English. And some people talk to me in English, and I answer in French. I think I'm too tired to dream in any language.”
During the filming she lived in New York with her partner, director and actor Guillaume Canet, and their son, Marcel. Marcel was born right before production began on Batman, and at the premiere, Marion was shocked by the size of her breasts in the movie. "I was nursing," she says. "There are scenes where I went, 'Whoa! Look at that! Who is that woman?' " She added, "Maybe that added to her mystery."I was a big fan of Beetlejuice, and I really wanted to work with Tim Burton. I remember I kept the pages of the scenes under my pillow for a month. I don't know if that's why I got the part, but I know I wished for it every night.”
HollywoodLifers, do YOU love Marion’s haircut as much as we do? Vote below!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment