Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Hollywood Life: Sexy New Pic Of Beyonce In Her Bra For ‘GQ’ Cover Shoot Revealed

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Sexy New Pic Of Beyonce In Her Bra For 'GQ' Cover Shoot Revealed
Jan 22nd 2013, 20:41

The singer looks so sexy in this brand new image from her cover shoot! The star looks so confident in her underwear flaunting a sexy, sporty look.

31-year-old Beyonce Knowles did a shoot for the Feb. 2013 issue of GQ. Sporting a variety of barely-there ensembles, she shows off her post-baby body, looking as perfect as always. It’s safe to say Beyonce definitely wasn’t shy.

Dressed in an all-white lingerie get-up, her Calvin Klein boxer briefs and Nets fitted hat create a “morning after” look that will have the men drooling! Her golden hair accents her gold jewelry, creating a bold look against her silky robe and delicate lace bra.

Photographer Terry Richardson did a fab job at capturing her feminine side while throwing in an irresistible masculine touch, and it really shows in the cover image! Her blue cropped football jersey paired with a sexy red and black leopard panty leaves just enough to the imagination. It doesn’t help that she’s tousling her flirty curls.

These casual, sporty looks come just in time before her upcoming performance at the Superbowl XLVIII halftime show. Beyonce explains, "One of the reasons I connect to the Super Bowl is that I approach my shows like an athlete, You know how they sit down and watch whoever they're going to play and study themselves? That's how I treat this. I watch my performances, and I wish I could just enjoy them, but I see the light that was late. I see, 'Oh God, that hair did not work.' Or 'I should never do that again.' I try to perfect myself. I want to grow, and I'm always eager for new information."

Does Beyonce’s shoot leave YOU wanting more? Do you like Beyonce’s sporty side or do you prefer her usual sexy diva look? Comment below!

Courtney Dunn

More Related News:

  1. Beyonce Was Lip Syncing At 2013 Inauguration — Confirmed
  2. Beyonce's Inauguration Jewels — Wears Over $2.5 Million In Emeralds
  3. Beyoncé: Why She's Reuniting With Destiny's Child For Super Bowl
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment