Friday, April 12, 2013

Hollywood Life: Amanda Bynes Shaves Her Head & Has Twitter Meltdown

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Amanda Bynes Shaves Her Head & Has Twitter Meltdown
Apr 12th 2013, 14:14

Amanda Bynes just pulled a Britney Spears! As her behavior becomes more and more erratic, Amanda has shaved her head after damage was caused by her extensions.

The upside to Amanda Bynes shaving her head is that she will no longer need to steal hairspray or flee hair salons without paying! Amanda, who is already rocking a double cheek piercing, revealed on Twitter that she had to shave her head because of “hair damage,” before threatening to sue a bunch of people. Oh, Amanda…

Amanda Bynes Reveals Head Shaving On Twitter

Amanda, 27, is fast becoming just like Britney Spears when she had her meltdown. She is displaying erratic behavior, she is having Twitter rants, she has cut off contact with her parents, and now she has shaved her head!

She took to Twitter to say why:

@eonline please post my pics anytime! I had to shave my head because of hair damage from someone @ John Barrett so I’m not loving my paparazzi pics for a few years! I have extensions but you can see them! Loving your shows but suing you for spreading lies about me on your website! Thanks for being my fan! True friends don’t spread lies about me so I can’t follow anyone from your network on twitter. I’ll sue you everytime you post a lie with a paparazzi shot, I tell you everything that is going on about me on twitter. Only choose the paparazzi pics that I select and post on twitter and my personal pics when talking about me! I tweet all day about nothing just like everybody on the face of the earth! Thanks!

Poor Amanda. She needs to seek some professional help — for both her hair and her mental health.

What do YOU think HollywoodLifers? Does Amanda need to seek help?

Watch: Amanda Bynes Reveals Eating Disorder on Twitter 

Subscribe to me on YouTube

– Eleanore Hutch

More Amanda Bynes Acting Erratic News:

  1. Amanda Bynes: Asked To Leave NYC Gym Class After Bizarre Behavior
  2. Amanda Bynes Says She Has 'An Eating Disorder' In New Rant
  3. Amanda Bynes Shows Off Double Cheek Piercing On Day Out In NYC
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment