Monday, April 29, 2013

Hollywood Life: Boston Bomber’s Ex Girlfriend Was Brianwashed & Abused By Him

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Boston Bomber's Ex Girlfriend Was Brianwashed & Abused By Him
Apr 29th 2013, 14:18

The bomber who was killed after his terrorist attack on the Boston marathon was even darker than we imagined. His secret girlfriend has spoken out about her fear of him, how he brainwashed and beat her, and her ‘lucky escape’ from him.

Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, made world news for planting two bombs at the Boston marathon and killing three people. Amid reports that he abused and brainwashed his wife, his ex girlfriend Nadine Ascencao has come forward to reveal that during her three year relationship with Tamerlan, he was obsessed with Islam, she was afraid to leave him, he tried to “brainwash” her, and he was once arrested for hitting her. Read on for all the shocking details.

Tamerlan Tsarnaev’s Scared Ex Nadine Ascencao Reveals Her Fear

Nadine, 24, began dating Tamerlan when she was 17-years-old. She reveals in a new interview how he brainwashed her.

"I went to his mosque a couple of times and even looked into converting to make him happy. I thought, 'This is crazy' — but I still did it for him,” she told The Sun. "Tamerlan had taken my virginity and said he loved me because I was pure and hadn't been with any other guys. I was in love and scared he'd leave me if I didn't do what he said. Looking back I had a lucky escape."

How scary. Nadine revealed that Tamerlan changed over time, and turned to radicalism.

One minute he's this funny, normal guy who liked boxing and having fun, the next he is praying four times a day, watching Islamic videos and talking insane nonsense. He became extremely religious and tried to brainwash me to follow Islam. Tamerlan said I couldn't be with him unless I became a Muslim. He wanted me to hate America like he did. He wouldn't let me watch TV or listen to the radio. He'd say, 'TV is the project of Satan' and claimed Satan sent us messages through commercial music. He hated my tight trousers and made me wear long skirts. Towards the end I was wearing a hijab.

Nadine said that their relationship became so bad, be abused her. However, she still moved in with him.

Tamerlan Abused Nadine

"He once ripped a pair of my jeans and hit me in the face with them. Tamerlan told me I should only talk to Muslim girls, not other 'slutty' girls," she said.

When she went to a pool party in a crop top, he hit her and was arrested.

"He was shouting and screaming at me. He slapped me across the face really hard."

Tamerlan Dumped Nadine For Katherine Russell

Nadine was heartbroken when Tamerlan began seeing Katherine Russell, who he was married to when he was killed. She had a very abusive marriage where she had no control.

"He once made me learn a verse of an Islamic prayer and if I got it wrong he'd say, 'Well Katherine can do it'," reveals Nadine. He then married Katherine, and Nadine has not spoken to him since. She has no remorse for him.

"When they said Tamerlan was dead, I didn't cry. I was more shocked Dzhokhar [Tsarnaev] was involved. He was a nice kid."

What do YOU think HollywoodLifers? Do YOU think Tamerlan was a very controlling man? Do YOU think Nadine had a lucky escape?

WATCH: Manhunt For Tsarnaev Brothers — Boston Bombing Suspects

Subscribe to me on YouTube

– Eleanore Hutch

More On Terrorist Tamerlan Tsarnaev Being Abusive:

  1. Boston Bomber's Emotionally Abused Wife Was Terrified To Leave Him
  2. Dead Boston Bomber's Scared American Wife & 3-Year-Old Daughter Revealed
  3. Katherine Russell Felt Trapped By Tamerlan Tsarnaev — Report

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment