Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Hollywood Life: Chris Brown Announces ‘X’ Release Date

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Chris Brown Announces 'X' Release Date
Apr 30th 2013, 22:42

The ‘Fine China’ singer revealed when he will be unveiling his sixth album! Are you excited for Chris’ new music?

Chris Brown, 23, has already given us a taste of his new album with his singles “Fine China” and “I Can’t Win.” Fans won’t have to wait much longer to hear more music from the rapper, because the release date for X is just around the corner!

Chris Brown: ‘X’ Release Date Announced

In a video sampling his new single “I Can’t Win,” Chris revealed that his new album will drop on July 16, which is perfect timing to be one the hottest albums of the summer!

Breezy’s New Album: All The Details

In an interview with Yahoo! Music, Chris revealed that X will be unlike any other album he’s ever produced. The singer, who’s known for dance club hits and soulful R&B ballads, took inspiration from artists like Stevie WonderSam Cooke, and Aretha Franklin to give his album a more 1970′s soul flare.

“I just wanted to have more substance to who I am as an artist,” Chris admits. “When it comes to me explaining who I am like through my art, I wanted to be more mature.”

Chris also revealed there is a special reason he chose the title X for his latest album. “X is numerical,” he reveals. “My birthday is 5/5/89. So the Roman numeral 10 is X. Five and five is 10. Then, eight, nine, 10. X is also the 24th letter in the alphabet. I'll be 24 when the album comes out.”

We can’t wait to hear the rest of the album!

HollywoodLifers, are YOU excited for the release of Chris’ new album? Vote below!

WATCH: Chris Brown’s New Single ‘I Can’t Win’

X- I Can’t Win from David Alan on Vimeo.

Subscribe to me on YouTube

– Jenny Pickard

More Chris Brown Album News:

  1. Chris Brown’s ‘X’ Album Is All About Love — EXCLUSIVE Interview
  2. Chris Brown Admits His New Album, ‘X,’ Is All About Karrueche Tran
  3. Chris Brown Releases New Music Video For First Single Off ‘X’ — Watch: 'Fine China'
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment