Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Hollywood Life: Sofia Vergara ‘Not Everything Looks Good On Me Because Of My Boobs’

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Sofia Vergara 'Not Everything Looks Good On Me Because Of My Boobs'
Apr 30th 2013, 17:53

The star opens up about the difficulties she has dressing for her body type and explains why she gravitates towards the same silhouettes over and over again!

Sofia Vergara, (and her infamous curves!), have landed on Cosmopolitan‘s June 2013 cover and inside the mag the 40-year-old star opens up about the difficulties she has finding the right look for the red carpet.

Sofia Vergara Boobs:

She says, "I have learned that not everything looks good on me because of my boobs. Magazines will say, 'She is wearing the same shape again.' I'm like, yes! So what? My boobs are real. They're a 32F. I can't wear something backless, because what holds them up? Then the magazines would be saying, 'What was she thinking with those sagging tits?'"

Sofia Vergara’s Wedding Plans:

While we think the star looks phenomenal in whatever she wears on the red carpet, we shouldn’t expect to see her in a wedding dress right away. "He was already married with a big wedding and I was already married with a big wedding, so we're going to something but not right now. When he proposed, it was my birthday, and I'd flown more than 100 family and friends to Mexico for six days of partying. It took me forever to arrange the logistics! If I had known I was going to get engaged, I don't do this stupid birthday,” she says.

Sofia Vergara Cosmopolitan Interview:

Sofia also candidly talks about how she keeps the romance alive in the bedroom. "No one can be a sex kitten every day, and anyone who tells you that is lying. But I do wear negligees and Japanese silk robes. For a long time, I lived along with my son and only saw my boyfriends in a hotel. So at home, I slept in old tee shirts. I realized when I moved in with Nick that I couldn't do that. Now, I only keep nice pajamas around, because whatever is there, I'm going to wear."

What do you think of the star’s latest cover?

Katrina Mitzeliotis

More On Sofia Vergara Breasts:

  1. Sofia Vergara’s Bra Size — She Loves Her Big Boobs & Will Never Get A Breast Reduction
  2. Sofia Vergara Says She Owes Much Of Her Success To Her Giant Breasts
  3. Sofia Vergara: My 32F Bra Size Makes It Hard To Get Dressed

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment