Friday, April 26, 2013

Hollywood Life: Kyle Richards: If Halle Berry Can Get Pregnant, Maybe I Will Too

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Kyle Richards: If Halle Berry Can Get Pregnant, Maybe I Will Too
Dec 5th 2001, 00:00

The ‘RHOBH’ star already has four daughters of varying ages, but 46-year-old Halle Berry’s surprise pregnancy has inspired her to have another! Read our EXCLUSIVE interview.

Kyle Richards may be expanding her brood! The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star EXCLUSIVELY spoke to HollywoodLife.com about how seeing 46-year-old actress Halle Berry become pregnant has made her broody.

Kyle Richards Wants Another Baby

Kyle contributed to Clorox Ick-tionarya wiki-style dictionary of everyday dirt and grime for parents, and it was at a Clorox Ick-tionary event that she EXCLUSIVELY told HollywoodLife.com about her baby-making plans.

“Ever since Halle Berry [became pregnant] I have to say never say never, now that she is pregnant and she is older then me, then you never know!,” said Kyle about her plans for another baby!

She explained that having four daughters has made her want more kids.

I have every age stage imaginable! I have 4, 13, almost-17 and 24, so I have every stage imaginable. But now I know what is coming up and how fast it goes and I wish I had a couple more but you know they all look the same, but it’s like it’s the same kid and prototype because they all look the same.

Whatever Kyle’s baby plans may be, she has not ruled out a return to her first love — acting!

Kyle Richards Wants To Return To Acting

Acting is what I have been doing since I have been 4 years old and its something I love and I can’t imagine not doing it. I mean my Idol is Betty White and its so unbelievable that she is still doing that, she is so smart and so quick. I love how smart and witty and sharp and with it she is, she’s still working, its amazing and I want to be like that.

What do YOU think HollywoodMoms? Do YOU think Kyle should have another baby? Or go back to acting?

WATCH: ‘Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills’ Season Finale Recap

Subscribe to me on YouTube

– Christina Stiel, Reporting by Russ Weakland

More Kyle Richards Baby News:

  1. Kyle Richards Wants Another Baby
  2. 'RHOBH' Star Kyle Richards Takes Daughter To Pumpkin Patch
  3. Kyle Richards’ Cute Daughter Portia Is Pretty In Pigtails
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment