Thursday, April 4, 2013

Hollywood Life: Porsha Stewart’s First Interview Since Divorce Filing

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Porsha Stewart's First Interview Since Divorce Filing
Apr 4th 2013, 15:04

Porsha spoke with HollywoodLife.com on the Bravo blue carpet on April 3 and she spoke about her husband Kordell Stewart filing for divorce!

Porsha Stewart appeared strong and happy, despite Kordell Stewart filing for divorce on March 21. HollywoodLife.com spoke to her at the Bravo upfront and she told us how she’s doing and who is giving her the most support!

Porsha’s First Interview Since Kordell Filed For Divorce

Porsha told us: “Absolutely, absolutely, everyone has reached out to me. Nene Leakes has been so close to me at this time. [She's] just making sure I’m okay and I appreciate it for sure.”

This is great to hear and we’re here to support the reality star too!

Just a few weeks ago Porsha was at our offices and she said that things with Kordell were going great.

“Well I don't have a problem with a man having an opinion," she told us. "If you're a man, I need to know where you are leading our family. And I love that about him and along the way, there are some things I agree with and some things I don't. As long as he can respect my opinion and let me woo him into what I want."

Porsha’s Co-Stars Speak Out

We also spoke with Kenya Moore, who is Porsha’s main enemy on the show. She told us what she thought about the divorce: “We never want to see anyone in pain. Even though it’s no secret we’ve had our differences. I just never want to see anyone in pain. So for me, I wish her well and hope she can get past this … whatever she’s going through.”

WATCH: Porsha Stewart Divorce — Kordell Stewart Ending Marriage

Subscribe to me on YouTube

– Reporting by Andy Swift, Written by Chloe Melas

More Porsha & Kordell News:

  1. Porsha Stewart: You Deserve A Better Man Than Kordell Stewart
  2. Porsha Stewart Is 'Trying To Stay Positive' During Divorce, Says Friend
  3. Porsha Stewart Tried To Save Marriage Days Before Divorce — New Video

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment