Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Hollywood Life: ‘Bachelorette’ Desiree Hartsock: Ready For Love After Sean Lowe Heartbreak

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail 'Bachelorette' Desiree Hartsock: Ready For Love After Sean Lowe Heartbreak
May 22nd 2013, 16:57

Desiree cried all the way home when Sean eliminated her on ‘The Bachelor,’ but now she’s ‘hopeful for the future’ and ready to find love on ‘The Bachelorette.’ Go Des!

Desiree Hartsock is totally over Sean Lowe! On May 27, Des begins her journey to find love on The Bachelorette, and she wants to find a man that she can give her whole heart to, “knowing that they will never break it.” Take that, Sean!

Desiree Hartsock Is Ready For Love

Des, 27, opened up about what she wants in her future husband to Life & Style, and all she really wants is a great love story:

I am ready to get married. When I do fall in love I fall head over heels. I want someone who I can whole-heartedly give my heart over to, knowing that they will never break it. Im looking forward to that moment when someone I love is on his knee and a love story unfolds.

As for her ex, Sean?

“Sean and I are not meant to be together,” Desiree says. “I am so hopeful for the future.”

Desiree can even describe her ideal man, and he sounds a little like an eHarmony profile!

He must be “spontaneous and adventurous while still being very supportive and caring. And someone who ultimately can understand me and be my best friend.”

Desiree is confident she will find the right guy on the show, and there is no better way to find your true love than through a series of ridiculous challenges.

Desiree Raps About How Sean Lowe Broke Her Heart

For one of the many odd challenges that contestants have to do to win a rose, Des makes her guys rap. Sitting on the hood of a sweet ride with Soulja Boy, Desiree raps about what she wants in a guy, and she totally disses Sean!

Desiree gets deep with the lyrics, as she recalls the moment Sean broke her heart:

Last time you saw me I was crying in a limo/Sean sent me home and put my heart in limbo

I’m here for love, not here for drama

Not even Shakespeare could write something that beautiful!

What do YOU think HollywoodLifers? Do YOU think Desiree will find the right guy on the show?

WATCH: Desiree Hartsock, Soulja Boy & Her Contestants Rap

Subscribe to me on YouTube

– Eleanore Hutch

More ‘Bachelorette’ News:

  1. 'Bachelorette' Trailer: Desiree Hartsock Meets The Contestants
  2. 'Bachelorette' Spoiler — Eight Of Desiree Hartsock's Hot Contestants
  3. 'Bachelorette' Spoiler: Two Of Desiree Hartsock's Final Guys Revealed
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment