Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Hollywood Life: Lauren Conrad Gushes About Her Boyfriend & Is ‘Done’ Clubbing

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Lauren Conrad Gushes About Her Boyfriend & Is 'Done' Clubbing
Dec 5th 2001, 00:00

The star gushes about why her new boyfriend is unlike any of her former flames and explains why she’s hanging up her party shoes. See her flirty shoot and read on for more from Lauren!

Lauren Conrad isn’t your average 27-year-old. The former Laguna Beach and Hills star has created a whole new life since her rise to fame — and it sounds like she’s ready to settle down!

In the latest issue of Marie Claire, LC gives us updates on her fashion line, career and love life. Even though she’s led a very public life, many seem to think she’s become more reserved, and maybe she is. However, in the mag, it seems as though the Paper Crown designer has simply found herself … and we’re SO happy for her!

Lauren Conrad Gushes About Her New Boyfriend, Will:

LC even opened up about her relationship and what’s different this time around. "He is very good for me because we have a lot in common as far as where we grew up. It's the first time I'm with someone and I'm not explaining things. He also has experience in the entertainment industry, so he understands a lot of things that people don't always get," she says.

Lauren Conrad On Reality TV And Clubbing:

She also reveals her lack of interest in what used to be a huge part of her life. "It feels done for me. I'm OK with it being done…I destroyed my voice when I moved to L.A. There are polyps all over my vocal chords because I was in a lot of loud places. If you listen to the first episode of Laguna, my voice is completely different," Conrad reveals.

Lauren Conrad On Why She Started Writing:

"I only ever got to tell half of my story. People are very quick to judge these days, especially behind the anonymity of a screen name. It's very easy to say, 'I hate her, I hate what she wore, she seems mean.' But you're only seeing a small fraction of her life," she explains.

Lauren Conrad On Dealing With Negativity:

"There is always gonna be a little bit of…negativity, which just comes with the territory. You realize it doesn't matter. It's so simple, but it's a very hard lesson to learn. At the end of the day, it doesn't really affect you in any way," she admits.

Want more of Lauren’s interview? Make sure to pick up the mag on June 18 to get the rest of the juicy details and sexy photo shoot!

Casey Compernolle

More Lauren Conrad News:

  1. Lauren Conrad Reveals How She Gets Bikini Ready For Summer
  2. Kristin Cavallari Wears A Dress Designed By Lauren Conrad
  3. Lauren Conrad's Pretty Undone Braid — Love Or Loathe? Vote

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment