Sunday, July 28, 2013

Hollywood Life: DJ Khaled: ‘I Was Serious’ About My Proposal To Nicki Minaj

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics 
thumbnail DJ Khaled: 'I Was Serious' About My Proposal To Nicki Minaj
Jul 28th 2013, 15:58, by Andrew Gruttadaro

That proposal was no joke, guys! One day after asking Nicki to marry him in an amazing video, the hip-hop star spoke out again on July 26, and reinforced that he totally meant everything he said.

DJ Khaled is doing everything short of screaming off a rooftop to make sure the world knows how he feels about Nicki Minaj. The 37-year-old hip-hop star announced his devotion to Nicki, 30, again while on a red carpet in New York City on July 26.

DJ Khaled: My Marriage Proposal To Nicki Minaj Was No Joke

“I want to marry her! I was serious,” Khaled told Us Weekly.

The DJ, as he displayed in his heartwarming proposal video, is going to be patient and doesn’t expect to hear a response immediately — he knows he dropped a bomb on Nicki. “She can take her time and think about it,” Khaled said. “At least she knows how I feel now.” This guy’s such a big teddy bear and we can’t get enough of it!

DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj

Khaled poured his heart out on MTV on July 25, pulling out a 10 karat radiant cut diamond ring worth about $500,000 and asking for Nicki’s hand in marriage. “Nicki Minaj, I'm at MTV, I'm going to be honest with you; I love you. I like you, I want you, I want you to be mine,” Khaled said, his big puppy dog eyes looking into the camera.

“We got the same symptoms, we're both suffering from success," he continued. "[If] you gotta take your time and think about it, I understand, but I know I have to be here today to let you know how serious I am and how serious this is to me.”

Finally he popped the question: “Nicki Minaj, will you marry me?”

We thought Khaled was genuine the entire time — you can really feel his love for Nicki overflowing! It’s good to see that he’s sticking to his guns and is brave enough to put his feelings out there.

Nicki, don’t leave this guy hanging!

Watch: Dj Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj With 500k Ring

Subscribe to me on YouTube

– Andrew Gruttadaro

Follow @AndrewGrutt

More DJ Khaled & Nicki Minaj News:

  1. Rick Ross: I Want Nicki Minaj To Accept DJ Khaled's Proposal
  2. DJ Khaled Posts 'Beautiful' Picture Of Nicki Minaj After Romantic Proposal
  3. DJ Khaled: The Moment He Fell In Love With Nicki Minaj Revealed
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment