Thursday, July 18, 2013

Hollywood Life: Emma Roberts: After The Met Ball I Ordered Room Service & Fell Asleep

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Emma Roberts: After The Met Ball I Ordered Room Service & Fell Asleep
Jul 18th 2013, 19:46, by HL Intern

The latest ‘NYLON’ cover girl looks stylish while showing off a slew of denim. Inside, she dishes on her not-so-wild night after the Met Gala!

Emma Roberts graces NYLON magazine’s August ‘Denim’ issue which will be available at newsstands on July 30! The 22-year-old We’re The Millers actress spills the beans on fashion, relationships, social media, privacy, and her upcoming role in We’re The Millers. Check it all out here!

Emma Roberts Spills On The Met Ball:

Who doesn’t love to get glam and wear a great dress and beautiful high heels? After a few hours though, all you want to do is take off your shoes jump in bed and cuddle up to a movie — what’s better than that? Apparently Emma agrees and is not a party animal at all! “After the Met Ball, I went home to change my shoes, and I ended up getting in bed with my mom and ordering room service and falling asleep. Does that make me a child or grown-up?” That makes you our fave, Emma!

Emma Roberts On Her Image:

Emma has always been looked at as pretty much a good girl. Starring in the Nickelodeon show Unfabulous and being the niece of Academy-Award winning actress Julia Roberts, she usually manages to keep herself out of trouble. “I can’t say I’m never going to mess up, but if I do, I’ll definitely be very sorry,” said Emma. The quote seems to foreshadow the recent events of her arrest after a domestic violence dispute with boyfriend Evan Peters.

Emma Roberts On Housekeeping:

It is such a relief to hear that celebs are just as messy and untidy as we are! Emma admitted in the interview, “People come over and go, ‘Oh! Did you just move in?’ My stuff is a mess. I had someone decorate my house and it went very wrong, to say the least. Now, it’s kind of half of what they did and half of me trying to fix it. And clothes everywhere. I am not neat. My closet looks like a sorority house in disarray.” Ditto Em!

Emma Roberts’ ‘NYLON’ Shoot:

On the cover of the mag Emma looks so beachy and sexy in cute dark denim short-shorts, a chambray shirt tied up in a knot showing off most of her toned stomach, and an American Eagle varsity jacket! Throughout the whole shoot Emma looks so adorable and rocker chic in all different pieces of denim. She is clad in denim overalls, vests, headbands, dresses, and shirts. We love that high-fashion is mixed in with the denim; like the leopard print Christian Louboutin pumps she wears with her overalls in one of the pics.

What do you guys think – did you like the shoot? VOTE!

Take Our Poll

-Olivia Elgart

More Emma Roberts News:

  1. Get The Same Pretty Printed Bag As Emma Roberts & Naomi Watts
  2. Emma Roberts Is Pretty In Pink At 'These Girls' Presentation
  3. Get Emma Roberts' Color-Blocked Frock For Under $45

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment