Friday, January 25, 2013

Hollywood Life: ‘America’s Next Top Model’ Winner Lisa D’Amato’s Horrific Facial Injury

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail 'America's Next Top Model' Winner Lisa D'Amato's Horrific Facial Injury
Jan 25th 2013, 17:49

Warning: this is not for the faint-hearted. ‘ANTM’ winner Lisa D’Amato suffered a horrific facial injury when she took a nasty tumble on the set of her new movie. Poor Lisa!

America’s Next Top Model: All Stars winner Lisa D’Amato suffered a horrific facial injury on Jan. 19, that left her with severe wounds on her money maker. Lisa, 32, was joking around on the Colorado set of her new movie Cowboys and Indians with a co-worker, when she took a nasty fall that left her with a broken nose and lacerations to her chin, lips and forehead. This would be bad for anyone, but Lisa is a model who makes a living off her face. Thankfully, she has seen the ”silver lining”, as she has taken the opportunity to get a nose job!

Lisa D’Amato’s Horrific Facial Injury

“This is real. I broke my nose last night folks!” Lisa announced on Facebook on Jan. 20, which she accompanied with the scary picture above. “Got rushed to the plastic surgeon and now I’m finished. Who wants to hang out? Lol JK. But seriously, I’m fine . . . I need to chill on my gymnastics. I’ll be back to normal in a month. I hope I like my new nose!”

Lisa says that her injury occurred when some horseplay went wrong.

“We were just kind of monkeying around,” she tells PEOPLE, explaining that she was doing a handstand up against a crew member when they both suddenly fell down. Lisa landed on her face, crushing her nose, and the crew member fell on top of her, which caused even more scraps to her face.

“It was a totally freak accident,” Lisa says. “It wasn’t like we were doing back flips off the balcony.”

Lisa was rushed to the emergency room, and she was soon seen by a plastic surgeon. Amazingly, Lisa is now looking on the bright side, as she took this as an opportunity to have her nose straightened.

“I didn’t have the best nose in the world to begin with. It gave me character,” she says. “Now I have a nice little nose job. I get a super cute nose.”

Throughout the ordeal, Lisa says she made jokes to lighten the mood. “Everyone seemed so sad,” she says. When Lisa was left alone however, reality hit. “I looked at my hands. They were covered with blood. That’s when I thought, ‘Oh, my God, what did I do to myself?’ Of course, I started crying.”

Lisa’s Recovery

Lisa is making a speedy recovery — with a new nose!

“They are real,” she says of the above images, “but I am recovering very well. So well, that I’ll have no scars and look even better.”

“It’s only DAY 4 & look how fast I’m healing!” Lisa wrote on her Facebook on Jan. 22. ”I’m still puffy and all types of jacked up but the improvement is huge in just 48 hrs. #AMAZING #SURGERY #recovery now you guys don’t get to see my face & new nose till it’s perfect in a couple wks! Love you all and thank you with all my heart for the support. Day by day baby! ….✌❤”

Here at HollywoodLife.com, we are wishing Lisa a speedy recovery.

Subscribe to me on YouTube

– Eleanore Hutch

More Model News:

  1. Barbara Palvin's Sexy New Ad — For Justin Bieber?
  2. Kate Upton In Her Bra For '60s-Inspired Shoot In 'V' Magazine
  3. Charlotte Casiraghi For Gucci — New Ad Campaign Revealed
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment