Friday, January 25, 2013

TVLine: How I Met Your Mother First Look: Robin Sparkles Is Back, and She Brought Famous Friends!

TVLine
TV News, Previews, Spoilers, Casting Scoop, Interviews
thumbnail How I Met Your Mother First Look: Robin Sparkles Is Back, and She Brought Famous Friends!
Jan 25th 2013, 20:32

How I Met Your Mother fans, put on your jelly bracelets: Robin Sparkles returns to the hit CBS comedy on Feb. 4 (at 8/7c), and we’ve got your first look at some very special guests who are along for the ride.

RELATED | CBS Boss Talks Angus T. Jones Kerfuffle, HIMYM‘s Renewal, Jennifer Esposito’s Blue Exit!

In the episode, titled “P.S. I Love You,” Barney uncovers the lost episode of “Underneath the Tunes,” featuring the pop star and a slew of famous faces, including Canucks Jason Priestley, Alex Trebek and hockey player Luc Robitaille appearing as themselves.

We’ve also got a sneak peek at James Van Der Beek reprising his role as Robin’s ex, Simon, who meets up with Barney in the most holy of Canadian places: Tim Hortons!

Check out the gallery below, and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

Follow @VladaGelman P.S. I Love You P.S. I Love You P.S. I Love You P.S. I Love You P.S. I Love You

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment