Friday, January 25, 2013

Hollywood Life: Taylor Swift’s Two Glam Beauty Looks In One Night: Vote On Your Fave

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Taylor Swift's Two Glam Beauty Looks In One Night: Vote On Your Fave
Jan 25th 2013, 17:12

The singer sported two totally different yet equally stunning hair and makeup styles for the ’40 Principales Awards’ 2012 at Palacio de los Deportes on January 24, 2013 in Madrid, Spain. Which look was your favorite? Vote below!

Taylor Swift, 23, is quite the red carpet beauty force to be reckoned with lately! With awards season in high gear, Taylor been spotted at event after event on a bevy of red carpets everywhere. For her latest appearance the star switched up her style, first going with long mermaid waves and vivid blue eyeliner and then switched to a shiny ponytail and bold red lips.

Taylor Swift’s Hair & Makeup

With her porcelain skin and wholesome looks, Taylor is a natural to be the face of CoverGirl. "Some of the choices they've made are people that I really love and respect for all these different reasons–they are all kinds of beautiful. I think it's really cool to be part of a family that thinks that individuality is beautiful."

The star told DailyMakeover.com she's been a big fan of CoverGirl products since the early days of her career. "My favorite is LashBlast mascara. I went to four magazine shoots in a row and all the makeup artists were using it, so I've been using it ever since," she says.

Taylor’s must-have: liquid liner and the way she discovered it is pretty crazy: "I was on a plane to Japan about two years ago and I had no makeup with me, so I went into the bathroom and I used a Sharpie to line my eyes. From that point on I started using liquid liner because I realized it was obviously pretty easy for me to do! I definitely don't recommend drawing on your eyes with a Sharpie though," she says.

Taylor credits her mom with introducing her to makeup. "My mom was always really sweet and would put a tiny bit of makeup on me because I was always begging for makeup. That made me feel like I got to be big like her and dress-up," says Taylor. "She was always really sweet when I wanted to try makeup in middle school and I was horrible about it. She's always been really cool about, let's call it 'artistic expression.'"


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment