Friday, February 1, 2013

Hollywood Life: Adam Lambert: It’s Not A Big Deal That Beyonce Was Lip Syncing

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Adam Lambert: It's Not A Big Deal That Beyonce Was Lip Syncing
Feb 1st 2013, 18:18

HollywoodLife.com spoke with Adam at the We Are Family gala on Jan. 31 in NYC and he told us his thoughts about Beyonce admitting that she did lip sync at the Inauguration! Watch the video and tell us what you think!

Adam Lambert thinks everyone should get off Beyonce‘s case! HollywoodLife.com spoke with Adam after Beyonce admitted on Jan. 31 that she did lip sync the Star Spangled Banner at President Obama’s Inauguration.

What Adam Has To Say About Beyonce Admitting She Was Lip Syncing

When we asked Adam he definitely had some things to tell us: “There’s probably technical reasons as to why she wanted to do that,” he tells us. “I mean she’s an amazing singer and an amazing artist so who cares?!”

Would Adam Ever want To Perform At The Super Bowl

We asked him if he would ever want to perform at the Super Bowl and he says: “Ya that’d be fun, that’d be really fun.”

But besides the Super Bowl, Adam says he’d totally be up for Broadway!

“Willing? You make it sound like such a sacrifice,” he says. “I love Broadway. I have a lot of friends that work on Broadway. I did a lot of musical theater before I was on Idol, if it was the right project at the right time, I’d be thrilled, it’d be fun.”

We told you that Beyonce admitted that during a Super Bowl press conference on Jan. 31 that she did sing along to a pre-recorded track.

“Well, I am a perfectionist. And one thing about it is that I practice until my feet bleed. I did not have time to practice with the orchestra,” she says. “Due to the weather, I did not feel comfortable taking a risk. I decided to sing along with my recorded track, which is a common practice in the industry. It was one of my proudest moments. I am very proud of my performance.”

WATCH: Beyonce Answers Why She Lip-Synched At The Inauguration


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment