Friday, February 1, 2013

Hollywood Life: Jennifer Lawrence On Wardrobe Malfunction: ‘My Pants Fell Off’

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Jennifer Lawrence On Wardrobe Malfunction: 'My Pants Fell Off'
Feb 1st 2013, 20:08

In a hilarious new interview, Jennifer addresses the moment that her dress ‘ripped’ at the SAG Awards, and she admits that someone tripped her. Watch the video here.

First Jennifer Lawrence is telling Jimmy Kimmel that her boobs are uneven, and now she is telling Piers Morgan that her pants fell off! Jennifer may be suffering from a serious case of word vomit, but at least she is finally addressing her wardrobe malfunction that happened at the Screen Actors Guild Awards on Jan. 27. Jennifer appeared on Piers Morgan Tonight on Jan. 31, where she discussed the moment her Dior Haute Couture dress “ripped,” and her reaction is hysterical, as she yells “My pants fell off!”.

Jennifer Lawrence Talks About Her SAG Wardrobe Malfunction

Jennifer, 22, looked stunning in red pencil skirt and black shirt on Piers’ show, during a busy day, fashion-wise! She debuted three looks in one day while out at various events.

Jennifer spoke with Piers about her now infamous malfunction which happened at the SAG Awards (not the Golden Globes, Piers), where her dress hitched up and revealed her legs through a sheer panel.

"My pants fell off!" said Jennifer, when Piers showed her the footage. "Somebody trips me on the way, I remember that," she said while watching the video. "I'm keepin' it together, keepin' it together … and then my pants fall off! Yep! Oh, god."

Jennifer is so funny! Many actresses would panic, but she sees the humor in the situation. How refreshing! Jennifer also appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live! before she headed to see Piers, where she talked about her boobs.

Jennifer Talks About Her Breasts With Jimmy Kimmel

Jennifer was interviewed by Jimmy, where she discussed her new film Silver Linings Playbook and talk turned to her boobs, which Jennifer discovered were uneven via an X-ray for her walking pneumonia.

"I just went to the doctor today, I got a chest X-ray of my lungs and discovered that my breasts are uneven," Jennifer told a bemused Jimmy. "I was like standing there with these doctors and they're like looking at my lungs and I just couldn't—it felt like an elephant in the room—and I was like, 'Are my breasts uneven?' And they were just kind of, like, stifled and uncomfortable, obviously. So I kept thinking, 'Well, I'm gonna dig myself out of this hole by bringing it up again.'"

Pneumonia, a torn dress and uneven boobs? Jennifer just can’t catch a break! At least she has a Golden Globe, a Critics Choice award, a SAG Award and potentially an Oscar to cheer herself up.

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Do YOU think Jennifer’s reaction to her malfunction is hilarious?

WATCH: Jennifer Lawrence Reacts To Her Wardrobe Malfunction

Subscribe to me on YouTube

– Eleanore Hutch

More Jennifer Lawrence SAG Awards News:

  1. SAG Awards 2013 Best Moments: Jennifer Lawrence Thanks MTV & More
  2. SAG Awards Best Dressed 2013 — Jennifer Lawrence & More
  3. Jennifer Lawrence's Side Swept Hair & Red Lips For SAG Awards
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment