Thursday, March 28, 2013

Hollywood Life: Kim Kardashian: I Want To Name My Baby Easton West

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Kim Kardashian: I Want To Name My Baby Easton West
Mar 29th 2013, 04:50

When the mom-to-be appeared on ‘The Tonight Show’ on March 28, she shot down rumors about naming her baby North, but admitted she likes a different direction-inspired name! Plus, Kim revealed why she was terrified to tell Khloe she was pregnant!

Rumors have been swirling about the potential name of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West‘s baby, so when Jay Leno asked Kim about the recent report that she and Kanye are considering the name “North” for their child, the reality star set the record straight.

“That is not true. That is not one of the names on our list,” Kim told the show’s host. “But you know what name I do like? But it probably won’t be on [the list]. ‘Cause it kinda goes with North, I like Easton. Easton West. I think that’s cute.”

When Kim revealed the name, Jay immediately pointed out that Easton is a boy’s name, but Kim quickly replied, “Boys names are good for girls.”

Kim Reveals Why She Was Scared To Share Pregnancy News With Khloe

Also during her interview, Kim admitted that after she revealed she was pregnant to Kourtney Kardashian and Kris Jenner, she was worried to tell Khloe Kardashian.

“I had Kourtney come with me to tell Khloe ’cause I was a little nervous,” Kim admitteded. “Because I know she really really  really wants a baby. So I felt like I’m gonna need some moral support to tell her. And she was so happy! But I was really nervous to tell her. And she kind of got mad that I was nervous, [she] thought it was ridiculous.”

HollywoodLifers, do YOU think Kim should name her baby Easton? Vote below!

– Jenny Pickard

More Kim Kardashian News:

  1. Kim Kardashian Defends Wearing Spanx While Pregnant
  2. Kim Kardashian's Pretty Pout: Her Luscious Lips Secret Revealed
  3. Kim Kardashian's Pregnancy Cravings: Gives In To High-Fat Fast Food
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment