Thursday, May 30, 2013

Hollywood Life: Ariana Grande: I Want ‘Boobs & An Ass’ For My Birthday

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Ariana Grande: I Want 'Boobs & An Ass' For My Birthday
May 30th 2013, 17:51

The pop princess only wants one thing for her upcoming 20th birthday, and its not something that can be bought at the store!

Like many girls her age, the teen version of Mariah Carey just wants to be a little curvier! In anticipation for her 20th birthday in June, Ariana Grande tweeted wishing for a very special present!

Ariana Grande Wants Boobs For Her Birthday

"I’m going to be 20 in a month, I find that terrifying and unbelievable," Ariana tweeted on May 26 . "Does this mean I’ll finally get boobs and an ass?"

Ariana is so beautiful just the way she is, so it is no surprise that her fans tweeted her telling her that she didn’t need to change at all! Thankfully, the following day she realized this.

“I am well aware of the fact that this photo is COMPLETELY uncalled for but after my tweet yesterday asking for bigger curves I decided to take it back and be happy with what God gave me," Ariana wrote with a picture of herself. "I’m proud of my little tush!! Big, small, curvy, flat, tall petite… Love the skin you’re in!!!! It’s beautiful because it’s yours!!!!!”

Good for you Ariana!

She then quoted the voice of power that is Tyra Banks: “If somebody tells you you’re not beautiful, turn around and walk away so they can have a great view of your fabulous ASS.”

What do YOU think HollywoodLifers? Do YOU agree that Ariana is perfect just the way she is?

WATCH: Ariana Grande – ‘The Way’

Subscribe to me on YouTube

– Eleanore Hutch

More Ariana Grande News:

  1. Ariana Grande's Beautiful 'Just For Now' Cover — Watch The Video
  2. Ariana Grande Releases Full Music Video For 'The Way' — Watch It Now
  3. Ariana Grande Does Power-Pop Mash-Up Of Lady Gaga’s ‘Born This Way’
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment