Thursday, May 30, 2013

Hollywood Life: Beyonce ‘Proud’ Of Kelly Rowland’s ‘Dirty Laundry’ Song

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Beyonce 'Proud' Of Kelly Rowland's 'Dirty Laundry' Song
May 30th 2013, 16:40

Even though Kelly sings about being jealous of Beyonce’s success, it turns out Queen Bey thinks it’s ‘sweet’ and she has no hard feelings towards her. Are you happy Beyonce is so understanding?

Kelly Rowland will always find a friend in Beyonce. The 32-year-old singer recently broken down in concert while singing her new song “Dirty Laundry” where she talks about growing up in Beyonce’s shadow but it hasn’t phased Beyonce in a negative way one bit, according to Kelly.

Beyonce Is Proud Of Kelly!

In a recent interview, Kelly said: “[Beyonce] was just like, ‘I never left. Which was so sweet. It was endearing. She heard how real I was and she was just like ‘I’m so proud of you.’”

In case you forgot the lyrics here they are:

“When my sister was on stage/ Killing it like a motherf–ker/ I was in rage/ Feeling it like a motherf–ker,” she sings on the track. “Bird in a cafe/ You’d never know what I was dealing with/ Went our separate ways but I was happy she was killin’ it/ Bittersweet, she was up, I was down/ No lie, I feel good for her but what do I do now?”

Kelly also said that Beyonce is like a sister to her and that will never, ever change.

“What matters to me most is what we have,” she said. “I’m so grateful for what we have as sisters … away from Destiny’s Child. It’s really weird when you take yourself in front of a crowd. Even in that moment of when I put my feet up, I felt like I was in therapy. I was singing and talking about what happened, and for a moment, it was like that crowd wasn’t even there. And then when the music stopped … I was like ‘You are live, Kel. Calm down.’”

WATCH: Kelly Rowland Breaks Down Crying on Stage

Subscribe to me on YouTube

– Chloe Melas

More Kelly Rowland News:

  1. Kelly Rowland Admits She Was Jealous Of Beyonce In New Song
  2. Destiny's Child Reunites On Kelly Rowland's New Single — Listen
  3. 'X Factor': Kelly Rowland & Paulina Rubio Confirmed As Season 3 Judges
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment