Thursday, May 30, 2013

Hollywood Life: Judith Hill: ‘The Voice’ Elimination Felt Like ‘The Hunger Games’

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Judith Hill: 'The Voice' Elimination Felt Like 'The Hunger Games'
May 30th 2013, 14:14

Unfortunately for Judith, the odds were not forever in her favor.

America was shocked by the elimination of frontrunner Judith Hill on The Voice on May 29. Now, the singer is revealing how she felt when she was voted off — and what her coach Adam Levine told her right after she was sent home.

Judith Hill: I Don’t Know What Happened

On the Today show, the 29 year old revealed what was going through her head when she found out she was heading home.

“It was crazy, it felt like The Hunger Games up there, you just never know,” she said. “I felt like I did my best and I really enjoyed my time.”

She also explained that she has “no regrets” about her time on the show, but still isn’t sure why she went home after her performance of “#thatPOWER,” originally by will.i.am and Justin Bieber:

I don't know what happened; I keep scratching my head like, ‘what could have it been?’ Maybe the song was too new and it wasn't familiar to people; they didn't recognize it or something. There's a lot of different reasons why, I'm still trying to figure it out but I have no regrets and I had a great time.

Adam Levine To Judith: This Is Just A Show

Adam voiced his disappointment with the voters, since they didn’t keep Judith and Sarah Simmons. However, he reassured Judith after the shock wore off a little.

He reminded me that it's a game show and, you know, Sarah and I were both together in that because we were partners. He's like, ‘You guys are both talented and don't let this stop you; you've got a bright future ahead of you.’

Either way, this won’t be the last we see of Judith — we’re sure of it.

“It was an amazing jumpstart for me and I am so thrilled to have that opportunity and I can't wait to continue on,” she said.

Well, Judith, we can’t either!

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Did Judith deserve to go home?

WATCH: Judith Hill on ‘Today’

NBC

– Emily Longeretta

More ‘The Voice’ Elimination News:

  1. 'The Voice': Sarah Simmons & Judith Hill Should Have Made It To The End
  2. 'The Voice': Shakira's Confidence Is Not Enough To Save [Spoiler]
  3. Shakira Should Have Saved Karina Iglesias On 'The Voice'
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment