Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Hollywood Life: Alexa Ray Joel Reveals ‘I’ve Been Bullied’ In New Interview

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Alexa Ray Joel Reveals 'I've Been Bullied' In New Interview
Jun 4th 2013, 19:41

The 27-year-old looks stunning in pictures taken at her father Billy Joel’s Long Island estate and HollywoodLife.com has the first inside look at these pics and her revealing new interview!

Alexa Ray Joel has matured into a beautiful, strong woman! The only daughter of Billy Joel and Christie Brinkley posed for Social Life magazine, and HollywoodLife.com got our hands on them before the magazine hits stands on June 14!

Alexa Ray Joel Poses For ‘Social Life’ In Gorgeous Pics

Alexa looks absolutely stunning in these pictures taken at her father’s Oyster Bay Centre Island estate. Alexa, who is currently a contributing editor to Social Life magazine, has come a long way since her 2009 bout with depression. She tells the magazine that even though she may look amazing in these pics, she hasn’t always thought of herself as glamorous.

"I used to not care. I'd throw on any dress. And I was given a very hard time for it. Perez Hilton labeled me a sl*t. I was 19 or 20 at the time he called me that and it was hard. I think I didn't peform my own music for a while because I took it to heart. I know well what it feels like to be bullied."

We think Alexa looks gorgeous and for more of the interview, check out Social Life when it hits stands June 14!

– Chloe Melas

More Alexa Ray Joel News:

  1. Alexa Ray Joel Hospitalized — What Happened!
  2. Heart Truth Red Dress Fashion Show: Minka Kelly & More Walk Runway
  3. Christie Brinkley Is The World's Most Beautiful 57-Year-Old — How She Gets Her Look!
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment