Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Hollywood Life: Dad Wears Nazi Uniform In Court To Fight For Visitation Of Son

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Dad Wears Nazi Uniform In Court To Fight For Visitation Of Son
Jun 4th 2013, 14:54

A neo-Nazi New Jersey father is fighting to see his 18-month-old son after all four of his kids — who were given Nazi-inspired names — were taken away from his care by the state. Do YOU think he should get visitation?

Neo-Nazi leader Heath Campbell, 40, appeared in court on June 3 to plead for visitation of his youngest son Heinrich Hons, 18 months, who was taken from his parents’ care by the New Jersey Division of Youth and Family Services just 16 hours after he was born.

Heath Campbell Loses Custody Of Four Kids

Heath and his wife Deborah Campbell have lost custody of all of their four children, who were all given Nazi-inspired names. Before appearing in front of the judge, Heath spoke to the media about how desperately he wants to see his kids.

“I’m going to tell the judge, I love my children; I wanna be a father, let me be it,” Heath told NBC10 on June 3 before his hearing. “Let me prove to the world that I am a good father.”

The leader of neo-Nazi group “Hitler’s Order” had his other three children Adolf Hitler Campbell, 7, JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell, 6, and Honzlynn Jeannie Campbell, 5, taken away after Heath was accused of domestic violence. All kids are in foster care.

Heath’s Wife Deborah Accuses Husband Of Domestic Violence

His wife, who dropped out of high school in 10th grade, allegedly left her neighbor a note documenting her husband’s domestic violence.

“Hes thrend to have me killed or kill me himself hes alread tried it a few times. Im scare to leave b/c I will be killed. Im afread that he might hurt my children if they are keeped in his care… He’s already stabed me with a screwdriver in the hand… He teaches my son how to kill someone at the age of 3.”

She later recanted, and said her husband was “perfect,” according to NBC10.

What do YOU think of Heath trying to get visitation of his son, HollyMoms? Do you think he should get to visit his son?

WATCH: Nazi Dad Fights For Rights To See Son

View more videos at: http://nbcphiladelphia.com.

Subscribe to me on YouTube

More Controversial Parenting News:

  1. 'Toddlers & Tiaras' Mom Accused Of Sexualizing Daughter Wins Custody
  2. Grandmother Kills Son & Three Grandkids Over Custody Dispute
  3. 'Teen Mom' Recap: Amber Gives Full Custody of Leah To Gary
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment