Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Hollywood Life: Rihanna Debuts New Remix To Wale’s ‘Bad’ — Singing About Chris Brown?

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Rihanna Debuts New Remix To Wale's 'Bad' — Singing About Chris Brown?
Jun 4th 2013, 14:32

Rihanna is featured on Wale’s remix ‘Bad’ and her lyrics are totally raunchy. Do you think she’s trying to get Chris’ attention? Take a listen and tell us what you think!

Rihanna is on another hit and this time it’s about being a “bad girl.” The singer lends her pipes to Wale‘s song “Bad” and she definitely lets it be known that she’ll give a guy a good time in bed. Is she referring to Chris Brown in her lyrics?

Rihanna Singing About Chris Brown On Wale’s Remix ‘Bad’?

This is a remix and we must say it’s awesome! Rihanna says sexy things like: “I'll be your bad girl, I'll prove it to you / Can't promise that I'll be good to you, cause I have some issues/ I won’t commit, not having it/ But atleast I can admit that I’ll be bad to you/ I’ll be good in bed but I’ll be bad to you.”

We can’t help but wonder if this is about Chris! Now that they’re broken up, it makes us wonder if RiRi is doing her best to send him messages through lyrics. Even though RiRi is putting on a strong front, we can’t help but wonder if she’s doing okay.

Wale ‘Bad’ Lyrics Featuring RiRi

[Intro: Wale]
I heard about you
You heard about me?
Haha, yeah, Wal, haha
Cause I had some issues
Wal, haha, back at ya, bad girl

[Hook: Rihanna]
Is it bad that (wal) I never made love, no I never did it
But I sure know how to fuck
I’ll be your bad girl (wal), I’ll prove it to you
I can’t promise that I’ll be good to you
Cause I had some issues (wal), I won’t commit
No, not having it
But at least I can admit that I’ll be bad noooooo to you (to you)
Yeah, I’ll be good in bed, but I’ll be bad to you
Bad that I never made love, no I never did it
But I sure know how to fuck

[Verse 1: Wale & Rihanna]
Hold up
Bad girls ain’t no good, and the good girls ain’t no fun
Look (And the bad girls want a real nigga)
Yeah, cause real niggas just want (haaaaa)
So it seems that we caught up in the wrong thing
Got a thing for a queen who don’t wanna leave
You got a (thing for a king, but you ain’t a king)
Seems like the ones who wrong never got a ring
And I can see that you’re (bad, no to you)
In the literal sense, I mean the physical sense
I mean the, oops, wait, let me give me a second
I need a minute to vent, I’m only telling you that
I heard you (bad girl)
And I’m tellin’ you I could believe that
Not the type of fella to yell or be gettin’ jealous
But we talkin’ ’bout game, Wale got the league pass
We at that bed, floor, couch, hold up
(Loud pack boy, roll up)
You know what’s up? (Wassup?)
Forget it, cause you know the bad girls always unapologetic

[Hook]

[Verse 2: Wale & Rihanna]
She hurt feelings, she ain’t wrong
She work hard, she play harder
Got a smart mouth, like a speed fly
She don’t catch feelings she too busy catching G5
She no saint, ‘cept Saint Laurent
Gone blaze up, take the wheel Jah
And Rhianna got these women in they River’s Island
I’m just tryin’ to take a dip ya (splashhhh)
Never did terrible bullshit ya
Enough with concerns, she try and live it up
No more sucker for love, she probably duck it because
You try to follow your gut feeling you get lost
(Cause I’ve had some issues) Yeah and I noticed it
You got the coldest corazon, but warmer skin
You froze with it, you try and play Sub Zero I be Scorpion
Pshh get over here today
Smellin’ like Jean Paul, got the ye
Got about three friends, she don’t even tweet them
Ain’t no IG, but she follow K
Got that bed, floor, couch, hold up
(Loud pack boy, roll up)
You know what’s up? (Wassup?)
Forget it, cause you know the bad girls always unapologetic

Listen to the song and tell us what you think!

WATCH: New Wale ‘Bad’ Remix Featuring Rihanna


Subscribe to me on YouTube

– Chloe Melas

More Rihanna & Chris Brown News:

  1. Chris Brown & Rihanna’s Love Is Complicated — He Still Supports Her
  2. Rihanna Furious She Loves Chris Brown More Than He Loves Her
  3. Rihanna Upset With Chris Brown: She Gave Him So Much Love
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment