Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Hollywood Life: ‘Breaking Amish’ Star Bares Midriff In ‘Maxim’ Magazine

Changes are afoot at Blogtrottr!
By popular request, we're bringing in paid plans with some cool new features (and more on the way). You can read all about it in our blog post.
Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail 'Breaking Amish' Star Bares Midriff In 'Maxim' Magazine
Jul 3rd 2013, 11:30, by Christopher Rogers

Kate Stoltzfus gets a sexy makeover in the pages of ‘Maxim’ magazine. Do you think her parents would approve?

Breaking Amish star Kate Stoltzfus posed for Maxim, baring her midriff, puckering her plump red lips and wearing sexy short shorts inside the July 2013 issue. The 22-year-old reality star, who is seen in the hit TLC series leaving her life in Lancaster, Pennsylvania for New York City is sexy, but she’s also interesting.

Kate Stoltzfus In ‘Maxim’ Magazine

In case you think Kate looks way too comfortable in front of the camera, it’s because she was born to be a model. Better yet, she enjoys it!

“Before I had even signed a contract with a modeling agency, I did a test shoot to see if I could photograph well, and the first outfit they put me in was a bathing suit! I have to admit it was a little intimidating, but now I enjoy doing it.”

Kate says she’s not the only Amish woman with a great body. And there’s a very specific reason for that!

“There are definitely a lot of Amish women who have great bodies, because they work hard,” she says. “They also eat really healthy, since they grow their own food. That's one big thing I miss about home, being able to garden and take care of plants.”

Maxim also asked Kate about her dating life. She said:

“A guy would have to prove himself to me before I’d bake him something special, like my peanut butter blos­soms. Most of the time I just make them for my roommates and me.”

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Would Kate’s family approve of this photo shoot?

WATCH: Breaking Amish Season 2 Premiere Teaser Featuring Spiegel

Subscribe to me on YouTube

— Chris Rogers
Follow
@ChrisRogers86

More ‘Maxim’ Magazine News:

  1. Miley Cyrus Topless Pic From 'Maxim' Photoshoot Leaked?
  2. Miley Cyrus: Rihanna Should Be #1 On 'Maxim' Hot 100 List
  3. Miley Cyrus: My First Reaction To Being 'Maxim' #1 Hottest Woman
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment