Friday, July 26, 2013

Hollywood Life: DJ Khaled: The Moment He Fell In Love With Nicki Minaj Revealed

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics 
thumbnail DJ Khaled: The Moment He Fell In Love With Nicki Minaj Revealed
Jul 26th 2013, 16:10, by Eleanore Hutch

DJ Khaled surprised everyone by proposing to Nicki in a dramatic video, and now we can reveal the moment he knew that she was the one!

DJ Khaled made an open and romantic gesture to Nicki Minaj, when he proposed to her in a video for MTV News on July 25. So when did the DJ decide that he wanted Nicki to be his? Read on to find out!

Dj Khaled — When He Fell In Love With Nicki Minaj

Khaled, 37, fell in love with Nicki, 30, when they rapped together in his “Take It To The Head” video!

Speaking in his proposal video, he said “I would have proposed to you last year, at the ‘Take It To The Head’ video, but you know, things got better for me.”

How cute! The video, which also stars Chris Brown, Rick Ross and Lil Wayne, features Nicki and DJ Khaled singing about oral sex, so maybe it is better he waited for a more romantic moment!

I think Nicki will say yes, especially after seeing that 10 karat radiant cut diamond ring, which is worth $500,000!

DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj

“Nicki Minaj, I’m at MTV, I’m going to be honest with you; I love you. I like you, I want you, I want you to be mine,” DJ Khaled said in the video to Nicki.

“We got the same symptoms, we’re both suffering from success,” he added. “[If] you gotta take your time and think about it, I understand, but I know I have to be here today to let you know how serious I am and how serious this is to me.”

Finally, he asked, “Nicki Minaj, will you marry me?”

Do it, Nicki!

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Should Nicki marry DJ Khaled? Do YOU think their video is romantic?

WATCH: DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj

WATCH: Take It To The Head

Subscribe to me on YouTube

– Eleanore Hutch

More Celebrity Engagements:

  1. 'Vampire Diaries' Star Candice Accola Is Engaged — Congratulations
  2. Seth Meyers & Alexi Ashe Are Engaged
  3. Brooke Hogan Engaged To Dallas Cowboys Center Phil Costa
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment