Friday, July 26, 2013

Hollywood Life: Miley Cyrus Reveals The Truth About Her Long Hair: ‘None Of It Was Real’

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics 
thumbnail Miley Cyrus Reveals The Truth About Her Long Hair: 'None Of It Was Real'
Jul 26th 2013, 16:36, by HL Intern

Miley Cyrus has gone through a bold transformation between her fashion, style, and beauty looks. In an interview on July 24, she revealed the secret behind her long, luscious hair before she went through with her dramatic cut.

Miley Cyrus,  20, has shown the world that she is no longer the cute Hannah Montana she used to be but that she is growing up like any other young adult! She revealed a big secret behind her infamous luscious locks. What was this big secret that made jaws drop? Keep reading!

Miley Cyrus’ Hair Extensions — Reveals Her Hair ‘Was Not Real’

In a new interview with Harper’s Bazaar on July 24, Miley revealed that her luscious brown locks were fake and never real. In her February 2010 cover of Harper’s Bazaar, it showed her with long, flowing brown hair. She says,

That's my Nashville life, my simple life. That's my simple life yet I have like 350 extensions in my hair. That was not real. None of it was ever real. None of it was ever growing out of my head.

Miley also revealed the scoop behind why and when she decided to cut and bleach her hair for her new look. She says:

I was in Philadelphia working. I met Chris McMillan at my hotel room. I had him cut it, bleach it. And I got on the train that night and someone recognized me right away. I was like ‘what d’ya mean!’ I don’t even look like myself to me now.

Miley’s Obsession With Fashion & The Olsen Twins

In this interview, Miley also revealed her obsession and love for the Olsen twins and her killer fashion style! She says:

I’ve been obsessed with the Olsen twins since I was like five. I’ve seen every movie literally, you could ask me any movie. And I’ve seen like all of them and they actually did like a school of fashion when they were ten. They were wearing like, the most amazing clogs.

She reveals how she just looks over blogs as fashion inspiration for her future outfit choices!

I sit and look online at blogs all night while I'm falling asleep and that's kind of I think why — you know how when you read something at night it just kind of like settles into your brain? I think that's what happened to me. All of it's in there.

Give us your opinions, HollywoodLifers, which hairstyle do you LOVE best on Miley? Vote in the poll below!

WATCH: Miley Cyrus Talks Style, Grills & the Olsen Twins


Subscribe to me on YouTube

– Natasha Caminero

More Miley Cyrus Beauty News:

  1. Miley Cyrus: My Short Haircut 'Changed My Life'
  2. Miley Cyrus Debuts New Hair Created By Jennifer Aniston's Hairstylist
  3. Miley Cyrus Loves Eos Lip Balm: Shop Her Beauty Must-Have
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment