Monday, July 8, 2013

Hollywood Life: John Mayer: I’m So Happy You’re Telling The World You Love Katy Perry

Changes are afoot at Blogtrottr!
By popular request, we're bringing in paid plans with some cool new features (and more on the way). You can read all about it in our blog post.
Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail John Mayer: I'm So Happy You're Telling The World You Love Katy Perry
Jul 8th 2013, 19:21, by Chloe Melas

John, you’re really throwing us for a loop but in the best possible way. When you publicly dedicated a song to Katy on July 6, I was shocked and so pleased that you wanted to declare your love for her! Keep up this behavior and you two will last a lifetime!

John Mayer, I’ve never seen you so happy to be in love. The fact that you took the stage in Milwaukee on July 6 and thanked Katy Perry for all she had done to support you while recovering from your vocal chord issues, was so incredibly romantic. Everyone expects you to break her heart but I believe you’re proving everyone wrong and I love it.

John Mayer Declares His Love For Katy Perry

John, I am so impressed with you. You were the guy who broke Taylor Swift, Jessica Simpson and Jennifer Aniston‘s heart. You also famously told The New York Times:

"I should be having sex with more girls. It's crazy to me that in my head, that being 32 and dating women is going to get me in trouble. I can't even explain to you how terrible that feels, that I equate dating a woman with punishment, shame, guilt, disappointment, reproach, reprimand, persecution. It's a nightmare."

But when you dedicated your song “A Face To Call Home” to Katy while she was in the audience, every girl let out a thankful sigh of relief! You both looked adorable on July 4 in your matching outfits while backstage at your Philadelphia concert. You two have been spending a lot of time together and everyone is waiting on pins and needles to see what happens next.

“She was so patient,” he told the audience. “To continue to get to know me and love me.”

Katy is one of America’s sweethearts. We all wept with her when Russell Brand shattered her heart into one million pieces when he filed for divorce in December 2012. We just hope you’re the guy to pick up the pieces and make her the happiest girl in the world. It goes without saying but you better not break her heart!

Katy recently told Vogue that despite their recent break up, she was still in love with him.

“I still am madly in love with him. All I can say about that relationship is that he’s got a beautiful mind, tortured soul. I do have to figure out why I am attracted to these broken birds.”

Just keep doing these sweet things, I promise it will get you very far.

WATCH: Katy Perry’s ‘Firework’ Music Video

Subscribe to me on YouTube

– Chloe Melas

More John Mayer & Katy Perry News:

  1. John Mayer Blaming Katy Perry Troubles On Robert Pattinson?
  2. Katy Perry & John Mayer Engaged? Ring & Dinner With Her Parents
  3. Katy Perry & John Mayer Flirt At Memorial Day Party — Back Together?
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment