Thursday, January 31, 2013

Hollywood Life: Beyoncé: I Will Sing Live At The Super Bowl

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Beyoncé: I Will Sing Live At The Super Bowl
Jan 31st 2013, 22:10

Hooray! At a Jan. 31 press conference, Beyoncé said that she will be singing LIVE at the Super Bowl on Feb. 3, silencing her critics after her lip-syncing scandal.

Beyoncé appeared at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans on Jan. 31 to take part in a press conference to promote her half-time Super Bowl XLVII performance. Beyoncé spoke about her highly anticipated upcoming performance, and she confirmed that she will “absolutely be singing live” following her lip-sync scandal at President Barack Obama‘s Inauguration on Jan. 21. Beyoncé also silenced her critics by singing “The Star Spangled Banner” live, and if her performance at the Super Bowl is as good this, we are in for quite a show! Read on for all the details.

Beyoncé Confirms That She Will Sing Live At The Super Bowl

"I will absolutely be singing live,” says Beyoncé, 31. “I am well-rehearsed. This is what I was born to do. I've had a 16-year career and all of the things I've done has prepared me for this. It is nerve wracking and it is something that we've been preparing for about four or five months.”

This is so exciting! Beyoncé, who looked stunning in a white dress, knows how to put on one hell of a show! However, she admits that nerves have gotten to her:

“So of course I'm nervous and I think when I was driving up I got chills because I saw the Superdome. It's the one thing when I'm no longer here, it's what they're going to show. And it's something I'm so honored to be doing when I'm 31-years-old. I'm trying to learn to live in every moment because these moments are not promised to us. This is a special opportunity. I take it very serious so – I'm excited."

Beyoncé was unable to avoid being asked about the famous lip-syncing scandal at the press conference, and she says the weather made it impossible for her to sing.

Beyoncé Admits Lip Syncing At The Presidential Inauguration

"Well, I am a perfectionist,” says Beyoncé. “And one thing about it is that I practice until my feet bleed. I did not have time to practice with the orchestra. Due to the weather, I did not feel comfortable taking a risk. I decided to sing along with my recorded track, which is a common practice in the industry. It was one of my proudest moments. I am very proud of my performance."

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Do YOU believe that Beyoncé will be singing live at the Super Bowl? Are you excited for her show?

WATCH: Beyoncé Will Sing Live At The Super Bowl On Feb. 3


Subscribe to me on YouTube

– Eleanore Hutch

More Beyonce Lip Sync News:

  1. Beyonce Belts Out 'Star Spangled Banner' At 2013 Inauguration
  2. Beyonce Didn't Think It Was Wrong To Lip Sync — Report
  3. Beyoncé Addresses Lip Syncing Scandal On Instagram — New Pic
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment