Thursday, January 31, 2013

Hollywood Life: Beyonce Reveals Her Miscarriage Was ‘The Saddest Thing’ Of Her Life

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Beyonce Reveals Her Miscarriage Was 'The Saddest Thing' Of Her Life
Jan 31st 2013, 16:52

The ‘Single Ladies’ singer opens up about the tragic miscarriage she suffered before getting pregnant with baby Blue Ivy, and reveals it was the most traumatic event of her life. Read on for the shocking details.

Beyonce is now the proud mother to baby Blue Ivy, almost 13 months, but she opens up in her new HBO documentary Life is But a Dream, which premieres on Feb. 16, that she had been pregnant before — and it ended in tragedy.

“About two years ago, I was pregnant for the first time,” Beyonce reveals in one scene of her documentary. “And I heard the heartbeat, which was the most beautiful music I ever heard in my life.”

Beyonce and Jay-Z, who wed in April 2008, were so excited to be parents.

“I picked out names,” Beyonce adds. “I envisioned what my child would look like . . . I was feeling very maternal.”

How Beyonce Found Out She Lost Her Baby

But when she went back for another checkup, she received horrible news.

“I flew back to New York to get my checkup — and no heartbeat,” she says in the documentary. “Literally the week before I went to the doctor, everything was fine, but there was no heartbeat.”

Beyonce: Writing New Music Was Therapy For My Miscarriage

“I went into the studio and wrote the saddest song I’ve ever written in my life,” she says in the movie. “And it was actually the first song I wrote for my album. And it was the best form of therapy for me, because it was the saddest thing I’ve ever been through.”

Beyonce doesn’t reveal which song was inspired by her miscarriage, but she went on to say that being pregnant with Blue Ivy was that much more exciting.

“Being pregnant was very much like falling in love,” she gushes. “You are so open. You are so overjoyed. There’s no words that can express having a baby growing inside of you, so of course you want to scream it out and tell everyone.”

How brave of Beyonce to be so open and revealing in her documentary!

What do YOU think of Beyonce opening up about her miscarriage HollyMoms? Will you watch her documentary?

– Christina Stiehl

More Beyonce news:

  1. Beyoncé Shows Curves In Sexy Corset For Leaked 'Vogue' Shoot
  2. Beyoncé Goes Makeup Free For Super Bowl Rehearsals: See The Pic
  3. Beyoncé Shows Off Sexy Legs In New Super Bowl Promo Pic
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment