Thursday, January 31, 2013

Hollywood Life: Rita Ora: I Want To ‘Shoot’ Rob Kardashian & ‘Shag’ Robert Pattinson

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Rita Ora: I Want To 'Shoot' Rob Kardashian & 'Shag' Robert Pattinson
Jan 31st 2013, 23:32

Wow! Rita is swapping one Rob for another, as she admits in a new interview that she wouldn’t mind a roll in the sheets with R-Patz, while she has a bullet ready for Rob K!

Rita Ora is a pretty candid gal! In a new interview, she admits that she would like to “shag” Twilight hunk Robert Pattinson! Wouldn’t we all! “Shag” is British talk for bumpin’ uglies, for those of you unfamiliar with the lingo. While admitting the she has a bit of a thing for Rob P., she totally disses her former boyfriend Rob Kardashian, which is not that unsurprising since he totally slammed her on Twitter after their break up. Read on to see what Rita had to say.

Rita Ora Disses Rob Kardashian & Lusts For Robert Pattinson

Rita, 22, was being interviewed on the Australian radio show Kyle & Jackie O when she was asked would would she like to “shag, marry and shoot” out of R-Patz, 26, Rob K, 25, and Hollywood heavyweight, Robert DeNiro, 69.

“OK here we go, I would marry Robert De Niro, I would shag Robert Pattinson and I would definitely, definitely, shoot Rob Kardashian,” Rita decided.

She sure ain’t holding back! I wonder what R-Patz’s girlfriend Kristen Stewart would think about sexy Rita plans for her boyfriend!

As for Rob K., she really doesn’t like her ex-boyfriend — not one bit. That’s probably because he claimed she slept with twenty other men while they were dating. It’s not really surprising that she wants to put a bullet in him!

Rob’s Twitter Diss To Rita

Rita and Rob discreetly dated for a few months before they split up in early December 2012. Rob took it hard, and said some pretty awful things about his ex on Twitter on Dec. 3:

"She cheated on me with nearly 20 dudes while we were together, I wonder how many she will sleep with now that we apart," Rob tweeted, adding, "How can a woman who is so busy trying to start her own career have time to be with so many dudes all while in a relationship?!"

Rita responded in a much more reserved way:

"I'm not going out with Rob. We were close for a while, but it didn't work because I was never there," she said to Glamour UK. "I was like a ghost. I used to get so frustrated with myself and then wonder why I was angry, so I decided it was best to keep it friendly – especially at the moment, when there's so much going on.”

Rita was hit hard by Rob K’s allegations, but she dissed him pretty bad when she said how much she wants to shoot him! Although I can see why she would want to get down and dirty with R-Patz! As for Robert DeNiro, I’m sure he would make a nice husband.

What would YOU do, HollywoodLifers? Who would you marry, shag and avoid out of Robert DeNiro, Rob Kardashian and Robert Pattinson?

WATCH: Rita Ora ‘How We Do’

Subscribe to me on YouTube

– Eleanore Hutch

More Robert Pattinson News:

  1. Robert Pattinson Has Run-In With Police In Australia
  2. Robert Pattinson Parties At Adelaide Bar — New Picture
  3. Robert Pattinson Parties In Australia Without Kristen Stewart — New Pics
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment