Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Hollywood Life: Harry Styles Doesn’t Believe In ‘Love At First Sight’ After Taylor Swift Split

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Harry Styles Doesn't Believe In 'Love At First Sight' After Taylor Swift Split
Feb 13th 2013, 21:27

Taylor, you better put those claws away, because you are doing some serious damage! In a new interview, Harry reveals that he doesn’t believe in first sight. So sad!

On the eve of Valentines Day, a new interview with Harry Styles reveals that he is much more heartbroken about his split from Taylor Swift than we thought! Poor Harry! After she spectacularly dissed him at the Grammy Awards on Feb. 10, Taylor then filmed her new music video dressed up as Harry. Harry admits he was feeling “infatuation” when he first met her, but now he no longer believes in “love at first sight.” Did their ill-fated romance damage him?

Harry Styles Talks About Love

Harry opened up in a new interview about love, and how it can be unexpected.

“You don’t really know what’s going to happen,” he told We Love Pop magazine.”If it comes along, it comes along. Sometimes if I like someone, sometimes it doesn’t work out and sometimes it does. If the right person was there, I’d go for it. I wouldn’t stay single purposefully.”

He obviously thought things would work out better with Taylor. He also speaks about how he was so smitten with her at the beginning of their romance, and that he was infatuated with her!

“I think for me, it’s more infatuation at first sight,” he said. “You can see someone and I think 'She’s amazing.’ I wouldn’t say I could fall in love at first sight, but maybe I just haven’t done that yet.”

Ah! Let’s hope Harry has more luck is his next romance. However, he is not the only one who is hurt from their ill-fated fling.

Taylor Swift Talks About Her Relationship Pain To ‘Elle’

Taylor opened up to Elle magazine about the “pain” she felt after her split from Harry, and why she writes songs to help her overcome her break ups.

"To me it's just writing songs the way I always have. It's me sitting on my bed feeling pain I didn't understand, writing a song, and understanding it better. If people want to dissect the lyrics, that's their right, but it's all coming from the exact same place as where I started. It's just something I do to feel better."

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Is Harry damaged from his break up with Taylor?

WATCH: Taylor Swift Disses Harry Styles At Grammys — Fans Furious

Subscribe to me on YouTube

Elle ➚

– Eleanore Hutch

More Harry & Taylor News:

  1. Taylor Swift Dresses Like Harry Styles In New Music Video
  2. Harry Styles & Taylor Swift Both Nominated For The Same Award
  3. One Direction To Harry Styles: Forget About Taylor Swift's Grammy Diss
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment