Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Hollywood Life: Selena Gomez: I Don’t ‘Get Asked Out A Lot’ After Justin Bieber Split

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Selena Gomez: I Don't 'Get Asked Out A Lot' After Justin Bieber Split
Mar 6th 2013, 19:56

Selena looks stunning on the April issue of ‘Harper’s Bazaar’ and she finally opens up about what it’s like being single. Read on for the shocking new interview.

For Selena Gomez there is life after Justin Bieber. The actress did a photo shoot for Harper’s Bazaar and gave a very intimate interview about her love life.

Selena Says No Guys Ask Her Out

Even though Selena is smart, gorgeous and uber-talented, she has problems just like any girl on finding Mr. Right. Selena says that despite what you think, she doesn’t “get asked out a lot.”

“Well, firstly, I look like this all the time,” she says while wearing a flannel shirt. “And when I actually look presentable, I’m at an awards show. It’s not like I’ve wanted to go out and look for someone. I’m not really good at that.”

Selena Wants To Fall In Love Again

Even though Selena went through a tough break up, she says she does believe in true love: “I believe in love—yes, I’m one of those girls,” she says. “Most of my friends believe in love. I went out with Katy Perry last night. She’s so fun and awesome, but it’s cool to see someone older believe in love too. She is all about it, and that’s how I will always be. I believe in stories like, ‘Oh, I met him in Starbucks.’”

We think it’s great that Selena has such an optimistic outlook on love and life. Selena and Justin broke up after she reportedly couldn’t trust his wandering eye, the same reason why her bestie Taylor Swift dumped Harry Styles.

– Chloe Melas

More Justin Bieber News:

  1. Justin Bieber With His Pants Down — His Most Shocking Look Yet?
  2. Selena Gomez: How She Dissed Justin Bieber On His Birthday
  3. Justin Bieber Booed By Fans After Arriving 2 Hours Late To Concert
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment