Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Hollywood Life: Taylor Swift ‘Not Sure’ If She Wants Kids & A Family

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Taylor Swift 'Not Sure' If She Wants Kids & A Family
Mar 6th 2013, 16:05

The perpetually lovestruck singer revealed in a new interview that despite loving to fall in love, she’s not sure if she’ll ever end up married with kids! Read on to find out what she said.

Taylor Swift has kissed her fair share frogs to find her Prince Charming (the exact number is still up for debate), but the I Knew You Were Trouble singer revealed in a new interview that she’s not sure anymore if a husband and kids are in her future!

When asked if she’d like to start a family one day, Taylor didn’t sound so sure at the prospect as she has in the past.

“I think so but I'm not sure. Like, I don't even have a master plan,” she told InStyle UK for the April issue.

“I've thought that I did have a dream scenario before but it turns out that I change my mind and that essentially in your 20s all the puzzle pieces of your life are thrown up in the air and they just fall into whatever place and I think that's healthy,” the April cover girl added.

It seems that while Taylor would love to settle down and have kiddos running around one day, it will depend on if she can find someone who will put a ring on it.

Taylor Swift Afraid Of Dying Alone

T-Swift also has an irrational fear of dying alone, which may explain why she feels the need to buy property near her boyfriends of the moment.

“I don't wanna end up being awful and intolerable. Alone. Laying in a marble bathtub by myself, like sad, with a glass of wine just complaining that my life ended up alone because I pushed everyone away because I thought I was too good to hang out with anybody. The typical Hollywood sad cliché of the poor lonely starlet with no one because she put up all these walls and didn't trust anyone,” she said.

“That's my fear. And that's why I live my life the way I live my life because I'd so much rather feel everything than end up like that,” Taylor added.

At least she’ll have her cats.

What do YOU think of Taylor saying she may not ever have a family HollyMoms? Do you think she should have kids?

– Christina Stiehl

More Taylor Swift News:

  1. Taylor Swift: Dumping Harry Styles Was A Good Decision
  2. Taylor Swift's Dating History — Has She Only Dated Two Guys Since 2010?
  3. Taylor Swift: Harry Styles 'Chased' Her Before They Started Dating
Take Our Poll

Media files:
Taylor ftr
cstiehlhl
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment