Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Hollywood Life: Taylor Swift Is Terrified Of Ending Up ‘Alone Laying In A Marble Bathtub’

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Taylor Swift Is Terrified Of Ending Up 'Alone Laying In A Marble Bathtub'
Dec 5th 2001, 00:00

The star admits that her biggest fear is ending up alone in a revealing new interview. See what else she spilled and check out her stunning spring shoot!

Taylor Swift‘s bright blue eyes look so vivid against the neutral spring styles the star rocks for InStyle UK’s April 2013 issue. While the 23-year-old is such a romantic, she certainly isn’t naive! The songstress is aware of what the downside of fame could result in, and she candidly opens up to the mag about why she’s so scared of isolating herself. “I don't wanna end up being awful and intolerable. Alone. Laying in a marble bathtub by myself, like sad, with a glass of wine just complaining that my life ended up alone because I pushed everyone away because I thought I was too good to hang out with anybody. The typical Hollywood sad cliché of the poor lonely starlet with no one because she put up all these walls and didn't trust anyone,” she says.

She adds, “That’s my fear. And that's why I live my life the way I live my life because I'd so much rather feel everything than end up like that." There’s no doubt that the star is referencing her public string of relationships. While there’s no denying the fact that Taylor’s a total romantic, she actually prefers hanging with her girlfriends above all else.

“I mean, there's all kinds of complicated things with having guys as friends. If they have a girlfriend who doesn't like you or things like that. So I have like two or three guy friends. A select few. But I have like 20-25 really good girlfriends,” she says. "I'm a girls' girl. I have guy friends but the problem with having guy friends is, like, I always get linked to them and they'll end up in a slideshow of people I've apparently dated on the internet.”

The star may have conquered the top of the music charts, but she admits that when it comes to her personal life she’s still figuring it out — just like anyone else in their 20s! “I've thought that I did have a dream scenario before but it turns out that I change my mind and that essentially in your 20s all the puzzle pieces of your life are thrown up in the air and they just fall into whatever place and I think that's healthy,” she says.

Taylor definitely catches a lot of flack for the way she dates and then disses her former flames in her music, but the star seems surprisingly so down-to-earth — and that’s why we love her! Do you agree?

Katrina Mitzeliotis


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment