Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Hollywood Life: Justin Bieber: Why I Love My Haters

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Justin Bieber: Why I Love My Haters
Apr 4th 2013, 01:05

Are you a Biebs hater? Justin doesn’t care! In a new interview, the pop singer admits that he actually loves his haters. Find out why!

After his recent wild behaviorJustin Bieber, 19, has had a lot of critics lately. Fortunately for the “Boyfriend” singer, he isn’t bothered by it at all. In a new interview with Teen Vogue, Justin reveals the reason why he doesn’t mind having haters!

"Every time a hater visits my YouTube page, I get, like, four cents,” Justin tells the magazine in its May issue. “So tell the haters to keep hating, keep commenting, because I'm making money."

It doesn’t get much better than making money off of the people who bash you!

Chris Brown Defends Justin’s Wild Behavior: He’s ‘Being Young’

Justin isn’t the only one fighting back against his haters, Chris Brown also came to Justin’s defense! In an interview with The Breakfast Club’s Power 105.1, Chris totally had Justin’s back!

Chris attributed Justin’s recent crazy antics to "being young [and] having a limitless amount of income to do whatever you want to do as a young guy. You don't have nobody that's going to say, 'hey bruh, you look whack right now.' For me, I had the people that said it… it got through eventuality."

The “Don’t Wake Me Up” singer is no stranger to haters, so he can definitely relate to Justin’s recent struggles!

HollywoodLifers, are YOU proud of Justin? Vote below!

WATCH: Justin Bieber Visits Selena Gomez At Her House 

Subscribe to me on YouTube

– Jenny Pickard

More Justin Bieber News:

  1. Justin Bieber: 'I Don't Trust Anybody' After Selena Gomez Split
  2. Tyler, The Creator Disses Justin Bieber: Music Could Be 'Tighter’
  3. Chris Brown Defends Justin Bieber's Wild Behavior: He's 'Being Young'
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment