Thursday, May 16, 2013

Hollywood Life: Justin Bieber To Perform Love Song For Selena Gomez At Billboard Awards

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Justin Bieber To Perform Love Song For Selena Gomez At Billboard Awards
May 16th 2013, 16:54

Justin and Selena are BOTH performing at the May 19 Billboard Awards, and Justin is singing a sweet love song called ‘Take You’ — will he be singing to Selena?

After Selena Gomez recently said she was singleJustin Bieber is pulling out all the stops to win her back! The pop star is singing his romantic new song “Take You,” which is a song about winning over a girl he “adores.” If this is not a romantic gesture to Selena, I don’t know what is! Listen to the song below.

Justin Bieber Will Sing ‘Take You’ For Selena Gomez

While Selena will sing her sexy song “Come & Get It,’ Justin is singing a love song!

HollywoodLife.com recently EXCLUSIVELY learned that Selena is NOT happy with the way Justin has been treating her since they hooked up in Norway:

Selena felt like a booty call after she came back, and then Justin went back to his old games by ignoring her calls, etc. She did that interview to remind him that she's a precious princess and he needs to respect her. Is she trying to make him jealous? Hell yeah. She needs to feel wanted or she will cool things off again. If they didn't have the history they do, she would not be putting up with all of this.

Is this performance his romantic gesture to win her back and say he loves her?

‘Take You’ Lyrics

Hey, what’s the situation?
I’m just tryna make a little conversation
Why the hesitation?
Tell me what your name is,
For your information
Don’t get me wrong
You know you’re right,
Don’t be so cold, we could be fire
Tomorrow we go, let’s start tonight
You know what is all about(woaah)

I can take you out, I can take you home
I can take you, ohh, where you wanna go
I can pick it up, we could take it slow
I can take you home, oh oh oh
I can take you out, I can take you home
I can take you ohh, where you wanna go
I can pick it up, we could take it slow
I can take you home, oh oh oh

I might have a reputation, oh oh
It’s only me and you in this equation
Promise this occasion, oh oh
It’s a different situation
For your information
Don’t get me wrong
You know you’re right
Don’t be so cold, we could be fire
Tomorrow we go, let’s start tonight
You know what is all about

I can take you out, I can take you home
I can take you, ohh, where you wanna go
I can pick it up, we could take it slow
I can take you home, oh oh oh
I can take you out, I can take you home
I can take you ohh, where you wanna go
I can pick it up, we could take it slow
I can take you home, oh oh oh

I can take you out, I can take you up(yep yep yep)
I can pick it up

Baby Senorita, Ma Cherie
Please be my little lady, my little lady
Hey Amor, you’re the one, I adore you,
Come on be my little lady, my little lady
Baby Senorita, Ma Cherie
Please be my little lady, my little lady
Hey Amor, you’re the one, I adore you,
Come on be my little lady, my little lady

I can take you out, I can take you home
I can take you, ohh, where you wanna go
I can pick it up, we could take it slow
I can take you home, oh oh oh
I can take you out, I can take you home
I can take you ohh, where you wanna go
I can pick it up, we could take it slow
I can take you home, oh oh oh

(Hey, what’s the situation?)
Hey, what’s the situation?

What do YOU think HollywoodLifers? Do YOU think Justin is trying to win Selena back with song?

LISTEN: Justin Bieber ‘Take You’

Subscribe to me on YouTube

– Eleanore Hutch

More Justin Bieber Singing For Selena Gomez News:

  1. Justin Bieber: Selena Gomez Song 'Yellow Raincoat' Leaks Early — Listen
  2. Justin Bieber: 'Honest' New Songs On ‘Believe Acoustic’ Album — About Selena Gomez?
  3. Justin Bieber’s Acoustic Album To Tell His Side Of The Story — Dissing Selena Gomez?
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment