Friday, July 5, 2013

Hollywood Life: Rachel Bilson Disses ‘The Bling Ring’ : It Was ‘Upsetting’

Changes are afoot at Blogtrottr!
By popular request, we're bringing in paid plans with some cool new features (and more on the way). You can read all about it in our blog post.
Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Rachel Bilson Disses 'The Bling Ring' : It Was 'Upsetting'
Jul 5th 2013, 16:26, by Katrina Mitzeliotis

The star, who was a victim of the crimes that are reenacted in the film, didn’t think the movie was amusing at all! See what else she had to say and check out her fun and flirty shoot for British ‘Cosmopolitan.’

Rachel Bilson has a feminine sense of style, and her latest shoot for British Cosmopolitan really played up that vibe, dressing her in a slew of hot pink styles. From full and frilly dresses to a plunging tank, the star looks so pretty in the flirty shoot — but it wasn’t all fun and games. Inside, the 31-year-old star admits that she didn’t appreciate The Bling Ring and the way it glorified the crimes she herself was a victim of.

Rachel Bilson On ‘The Bling Ring’:

The star said the movie was very “upsetting.” She also says, “I thought it was weird to glorify something that was so upsetting for a lof people.” Rachel lost thousands of dollars in clothing and jewelry, which included prized possessions, like her mother’s engagement ring. “It’s important to detach from material things, but the special, personal things I lost are hard to forget,” she adds.

Rachel Bilson On ‘The OC’:

Rachel got her big break as Summer Roberts on The OC in 2003, and says if she would go back in time she would change the way she behaved back then. “I didn’t have any idea how much ‘The O.C.’ would change my life. I thought I knew everything, but now I look back and think, ‘You were a dumb ass! What was your problem?’”

Rachel Bilson On Settling Down:

Although she might have been a self-proclaimed “dumb ass” when she was younger, now that she is in her 30s she is ready to settle down and start a family. It sounds like her priorities have certainly changed! “Thirty is a whole different thing; you can slow down and focus on family. Starting a family one day is definitely something I look forward to,” she admits. The star is currently in a long term relationship with actor Hayden Christensen. “My parents’ divorce didn’t make me cynical about love and marriage. I’ve always been a big romantic, and I look forward to all those things. I’ve been in a relationship for six years, and I’m happy…To have a partner is one of the greatest things. I’ve always been a fan of love…I’m an emotional person; I go with my heart before my head every time!”

It sounds like Rachel has really grown up and knows what she wants — and she looks great while doing so! For more from Rachel, check out the flirty pics from her British Cosmopolitan shoot.

Katrina Mitzeliotis
Follow
@KatrinaCM

More ‘Bling Ring’ News:

  1. Emma Watson Rocks A Leggy Look For 'Bling Ring' Premiere
  2. Emma Watson Is Pretty In A Plunging Dress At ‘The Bling Ring’ Premiere
  3. Emma Watson's 'Bling Ring' Premiere Hair — Get Her Beautiful Braids

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment