Sunday, August 25, 2013

Hollywood Life: Lady Gaga’s MTV VMAs Beauty: Singer Debuts New Black Hair

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics 
thumbnail Lady Gaga's MTV VMAs Beauty: Singer Debuts New Black Hair
Aug 26th 2013, 01:07, by Chloe Melas

Lady Gaga showed up to the MTV VMAs on Aug. 25 looking amazing with long black hair!  She’s set to open the show and we think this look is fierce! What did you think of her new look?

This is Lady Gaga‘s night! The 27-year-old rocked a black leather ensemble when she arrived at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY., for the MTV Video Music Awards on Aug. 25 but noticeably difference was her long black waves! She looked absolutely stunning and we just can’t get over her hair!

Lady Gaga’s MTV VMAs Beauty — Singer Rocks Long Black Hair At The MTV VMAs

Lady Gaga wore a black leather dress and rocked long black hair. Her makeup was very minimal compared to her shocking almost gothic-like look. The singer is expected to perform her new single “Applause” for the first time live! The singer’s little monsters are so excited for her performance and upcoming album Artpop.

The singer is set to open the show and this is huge considering she has been recovering from hip surgery for months. We think she looked gorgeous, do you?

The singer tweeted a series of photos from the MTV rehearsals of herself and her dancers in all black in various artsy poses.

Lady Gaga Premieres New Video ‘Applause’ On ‘GMA’

Lady Gaga debuted her video for “Applause” on Aug. 19 on GMA and it was unlike anything we’ve ever seen from her. She took on a bunch of different identities throughout the video, at one point she turned into a bird! But it was super sexy in true Lady Gaga fashion.

The singer had been recovering from hip surgery and spoke about it on GMA: “I had no idea I broke my hip until the third MRI that I had. We had to do a few tests to figure out what was wrong. I’m okay now. I thought about nothing but my fans since [my last] tour ended.”

The cover of her latest single shows her covered in smudged makeup and she reveals that she was actually really emotional when she came up with the concept.

When I was performing on the set, I started to feel really emotional and sad because I hadn’t seen my fans in a really long time. I truly miss them, so I took my hand and I smudged the makeup down my face like tears. Not that I live for attention, but I live for making you happy. And that’s when the applause happens.

HollywoodLifers, sound off below and tell us what you think of Lady Gaga’s MTV VMAs beauty look!

Watch: Lady Gaga ‘Applause’ Sexiest Moments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Kh75lWOju8

Subscribe to me on YouTube

– Chloe Melas

More Lady Gaga News:

  1. Lady Gaga Goes Fully Naked & Blindfolded In Bizarre Video
  2. Lady Gaga's Stylist Nicola Formichetti Quits: Dressing Her Is 'Insane'
  3. Lady Gaga Reveals Art For New Single 'Applause'
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment