Thursday, March 14, 2013

Hollywood Life: Justin Bieber Apologizes To Lindsay Lohan After Diss

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Justin Bieber Apologizes To Lindsay Lohan After Diss
Mar 14th 2013, 21:09

Justin is coming clean after dissing Lindsay in a post on Instagram. He took down the comments shortly after posting them, and is now saying sorry to the troubled starlet.

Justin Bieber has been struggling to make the media happy. He took to Instagram to defend his goodness on Mar. 14, but caused a new problem in doing so. He concluded his original message by comparing himself to an inferior celeb in his opinion, Lindsay Lohan. The Biebs realized he was at fault, and has since apologized for his statement about the starlet.

Justin Bieber Apologizes To Lindsay Lohan

The “Beauty and a Beat” singer slipped up, and he knows it. He told TMZ, ”My post was only up for a few minutes but I realized right away that what I said at the end was wrong and distracted from what I was trying to say.” At least he’s owning up to it!

The singer took the statement down ten minutes after posting it. He said, ”I immediately deleted it and rewrote it so it would show what I was really feeling and those words are up now.” His new and improved post is free of LiLo bashing!

Justin Bieber Claims He’s Unfairly Criticized

In his Instagram post, the Biebs goes on and on about his talent. He claims that his accomplishments as a 19-year-old should outweigh the outrageous rumors in the media.

In his post he writes, “If Anyone believes I need rehab that's their own stupidity lol I'm 19 with 5 number one albums, 19 and I've seen the whole world. 19 and I've accomplished more than I could've ever dreamed of. I'm 19 and it must be scary to some people to think that this is just the beginning. I know my talent level and I know I got my head on straight. I know who I am and I know who I'm not My [message] is to believe.”

HollywoodLifers, are you still Beliebers in spite of all this drama? Tell us, below!

WATCH: Justin Bieber – As Long As You Love Me ft. Big Sean


Subscribe to me on YouTube

TMZ

– Tiffany Gagnon

More Justin Bieber News:

  1. Justin Bieber Going On A Tour Break — Will He See Selena Gomez?
  2. Olivia Wilde: After Justin Bieber Diss, Fears Fans Will Attack Her
  3. Justin Bieber's Hamster PAC Dies — So Sad
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment