Thursday, March 14, 2013

Hollywood Life: Kim Kardashian: Why She’s Not Wearing Traditional Maternity Clothes

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Kim Kardashian: Why She's Not Wearing Traditional Maternity Clothes
Mar 14th 2013, 15:29

The mom-to-be has taken her pregnancy as a time to experiment with her fashion, and while not all of her looks are flattering, a source close to the reality star exclusively reveals why she isn’t sticking to conventional maternity outfits!

Kim Kardashian loves experimenting with her fashion, especially since dating rapper-turned-designer Kanye West, but she has taken her maternity looks to a whole new level — even though her pregnancy outfits aren’t always the most flattering!

But an insisder reveals that Kim is having fun with her maternity fashion, and there’s a reason she’s dressing so outside of the box!

"Kim's body type is very difficult to dress, and wearing loose-fitting maternity clothing will turn her into a box,” a source close to the mom-to-be tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY.

“She's trying to embrace her curves, and it’s become a trial-and-error process,” the source added. “She's been trying to have fun with it.'

Kim Kardashian Admits: I Struggle With My Maternity Fashion

Kim took to her blog to discuss why her pregnancy looks have been so all over the place throughout her second trimester.

"I've found that I've gained inches and I've gotten wider, but my belly hasn't popped yet, so I struggle finding things that don't make me look heavy,” she wrote on her blog. “Some days my baby bump really shows, and some days it doesn't… so I never really know what I'm going to look like.”

"I'm definitely having a lot of fun with my maternity fashion and love trying new things,” Kim added. “I want to share my pregnancy fashion tips with other expecting moms out there and I know it's different for everyone; some women start showing sooner, others don't start showing until later, but I want to share my own personal experiences with you guys along the way.”

At least she’s having fun with it!

What do YOU think of Kim’s maternity fashion HollyMoms? Do you like her pregnancy style? Let us know in the comments below!

– Christina Stiehl

More Kim Kardashian Maternity Fashion:

  1. Kim Kardashian Channels 'Flying Nun' In Pregnant Fashion Disaster
  2. Kim Kardashian Shows Off Bump In Skintight Mini: Love Or Loathe?
  3. Kim Kardashian's Latest Pregnancy Dress — Love It Or Hate It?
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment