Thursday, March 14, 2013

Hollywood Life: Justin Bieber Going On A Tour Break — Will He See Selena Gomez?

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Justin Bieber Going On A Tour Break — Will He See Selena Gomez?
Mar 14th 2013, 18:40

Now that Justin has said he’s not going to rehab, he has five days off from his crazy busy tour schedule. Do you think he’ll fly to LA to win Selena back?

Justin Bieber might not have a drug addiction but he may be able to cure his broken heart. The 19-year-old has been touring all over Europe and now his Believe tour schedule says he’s free from Mar. 26 to Mar. 30.

Justin Getting Back With Selena?

There has been a lot of drama surrounding Justin recently. He collapsed on stage, he was late to his concert, he was upset on his birthday, and he got into a big fight with photographers in London.

But now that Justin has some time off for five days, do you think he’ll fly to LA? It would make sense that he’d want to see her. We just hope they get back together because Selena was such a good influence on Justin!

Justin Takes To Twitter On A Rant

A report came out that claimed that Justin may be headed to rehab and Justin flipped out. He took to Twitter to tell fans it wasn’t true. Here’s some of what he wrote:

“Everyone in my team has been telling me, 'keep the press happy' but I'm tired of all the countless lies in the press right now. Saying I'm going to rehab and how my family is disappointed in me. My family is beyond proud, and nothing's been said by them, my grandparents wouldn't know how to reach to press even [if] they did want to so that was a lie and rehab cmon. If Anyone believes I need rehab that's their own stupidity lol I'm 19 with 5 number one albums, 19 and I've seen the whole world. 19 and I've accomplished more than I could've ever dreamed of.”

– Chloe Melas

More Justin Bieber News:

  1. Justin Bieber: If You Want Selena Gomez Back, Listen To 'Rule The World'
  2. Justin Bieber: Money Can't Buy His Friendship Says His BFF
  3. Justin Bieber Thanks Zayn Malik & Louis Tomlinson For Their Support
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment