Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Hollywood Life: Shain Gandee’s Longtime Girlfriend Heartbroken By Shocking Death

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Shain Gandee's Longtime Girlfriend Heartbroken By Shocking Death
Apr 2nd 2013, 14:24

So sad. Kansas Whiting dated ‘Buckwild’ star Shain Gandee for many years, and now she’s devastated by the sad news of his death.

Buckwild star Shain Gandee was killed in a terrible accident on Monday, April 1, and most of his closest friends and family have tweeted their sadness. Ex-girlfriend Kansas Whiting is one of many who’s distraught by the terrible death.

Kansas Whiting Sad About Death Of Shain Gandee

After Shain’s death, Kansas changed her profile picture to one of them together, suggesting that the two have stayed close since they parted ways.

“She truly loves him with all her heart,” Katie Whitt, a longtime friend of Shain, told E! News about Kansas. ”Their families are so close. I always thought that they would be getting married.”

E! also spoke to Shain’s cousin Ashley Gandee Lewis, who told them that his parents are inconsolable.

“They are just devastated,” she told E! News. “They just lost their baby. God has a plan for everybody; why this was his plan for him we don’t know, we don’t understand why and we don’t understand what exactly happened.”

The Cast Of ‘Buckwild’ Reacts To Friend’s Death

The cast, who were best friends with Shain, have been sharing their sadness on Twitter.

Ashley Whitt, star of Buckwild tweeted “RIP Shain Gandee. You were the most amazing person I've ever known. I know you will be watching over me everytime I hit a mud hole. You will always be my best friend, I love you !” She later added, “It’s trick or treat in heaven today.”

Bluefoot: “Staying off twitter for a couple of days ppl are really buggin the f**k outta me if I don't answer you then shut the hell up. My hearts in a million god damn pieces you son of a b**ches wanna make smart ass remarks. I love you Shain idk what I'm gonna do w.o. ya bro. Rest high on that mountain Shain I love you brother and miss you terribly already all I can think about is growin up thaxton holler together.”

The friends and family of Shain are in our thoughts at this time.

WATCH: Shain Gandee In MTV Trailer For 'Buckwild'


– Emily Longeretta

More Tragic ‘Buckwild’ News:

  1. 'Buckwild' Season 2 Production Shut Down After Shain Gandee's Death
  2. Shain Gandee's Death — MTV Stars Tweet Reactions To Sad News
  3. 'Buckwild' Stars Tweet About Shain Gandee's Death

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment