Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Hollywood Life: Zoe Saldana Tells ‘InStyle Hair’: I Want To Chop My Hair Off

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics
thumbnail Zoe Saldana Tells 'InStyle Hair': I Want To Chop My Hair Off
Apr 2nd 2013, 21:54

In ‘Instyle’ magazine’s annual Hair issue, cover girl Zoe Saldana reveals how she feels about her gorgeous hair, what it means in her culture and the possibility of chopping it all off!

Zoe Saldana is opening up about how important her hair is to her and her culture in the new issue of InStyle Hair, hitting stands Friday, April 5.

It’s no secret that Zoe has absolutely fabulous hair. And although she has a stylist of her own, it doesn’t mean she doesn’t put her own opinion in, telling stylists exactly what she wants.

“If I want to chop off my half my hair, I'll take scissors and do one side before I even go to the hairdresser,” she revealed to the magazine. “For me, it's all about trusting my instinct. Plus, that way I can't change my mind!”

That takes a lot of courage to do! Maybe she got it from her mother, who gave her very important advice, she told the magazine.

“My mom raised my sisters and I with a strong sense of self. [My mother] always said, ‘Honey, there is nothing that a red lipstick and a pair of red shoes can't heal, cure, or solve.’ And I absolutely believe that. They can get you out of anything, even the biggest funk of your life.”

Sounds good to us!

Zoe Saldana: Appreciative Of What She Has

The Avatar star also told the mag that her hair is extremely important to her because of her actual roots.

“In Latino culture, hair carries a lot of history, a lot of weight, and a lot of energy,” she said. “I always liked my hair. I never wanted to have any other skin but my own, any other hair but my own. Women who spend so much of their lives wanting to have something else miss out on learning to appreciate what they do have.”

It’s no surprise that she’s content with the stunning hair she has, which she rocks in various styles! However, she even said she would take a huge hair risk one day.

“At some point I want to chop mine off and learn to enhance my other virtues, instead of depending so much on my hair."

See the full interview when the magazine hits stands, Friday, April 5.

Instyle


– Emily Longeretta

More Celebrity Hairstyle News:

  1. Adrianne Palicki's Romantic Half Updo — Get The Exact Look
  2. Selena Gomez & Bella Thorne: Rock The Hair Accessory Trend
  3. Ellen DeGeneres Goes Brunette — Copying Reese Witherspoon?
Take Our Poll

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment