Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Hollywood Life: ‘America’s Got Talent’: Collins Key Needs To Make The Finals

Hollywood Life
Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics 
thumbnail 'America's Got Talent': Collins Key Needs To Make The Finals
Jul 24th 2013, 17:49, by Avery Thompson

To be honest, I’ve never been all that interested in magicians — but that changed when Collins magically appeared on my TV screen.

From the moment I first saw Collins Key and his captivating magic tricks on the second week of auditions, I’ve been hooked. America’s Got Talent is the perfect platform for Collins to showcase his abilities — and hopefully make it to the final rounds of the competition!

Collins Connects With The Audience

Of all the magicians I saw audition on America’s Got Talent, Collins was the one I couldn’t forget. He doesn’t just stand on stage and do card tricks, or an extravagant disappearing act; he actually connects with the judges and audience.

This 17-year-old’s first audition in San Antonio was what sealed the deal for me, when he created the illusion of transporting a dollar bill into a popcorn bag. He had previously borrowed a dollar from judge Howie Mandel and written down the serial number. He then lit the dollar on fire and made Mel B open the popcorn bag only to discover the burned dollar bill with the exact serial number!

Collins manages to incorporate the judges into all his auditions. That’s what I love about him, he’s not afraid to get up close and personal with the judges. He commands their attention as well as the audience’s every time he is on stage.

Howie put it well when he said, “You continue to dazzle us. I think you are the new face of magic for young people and for families.”

I’m not saying the other contestants aren’t talented. Collins is just the one I always seem to remember. There’s never been a magician that has won America’s Got Talent and I think if Collins keeps it up, he could make it to the final round!

Do you agree with me about Collins, HollywoodLifers? Let me know!

WATCH: Collins Key Wows Judges On ‘America’s Got Talent’

Subscribe to me on YouTube

– Avery Thompson

More On ‘America’s Got Talent’:

  1. 'America's Got Talent' Recap: Branden James Brings Down The House
  2. 'America's Got Talent' Recap: Chloe Channell Stuns With Sass
  3. 'America's Got Talent' Recap: 212 Green Rocks Out To Adele

Insert_POLL


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment